2010 e350 cabriolet A207 info needed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

chrisf-1

Car
W207 2010 E class 350cdi convertible
Hi everyone I hope someone can help me out here I own the car in the title and it came to me with incorrect wheels they ar supposed to be staggered but mine are not they are the same all round in fact I believe I have a pair of back wheels on the front as they are identical in size and numbers as the back and although they are not rubbing or catching they make a nasty mess of a white car in the wet as they are slightly wider than the body can someone be kind enough to to let me have the numbers and spec that is correct for the front wheels thanks Chris

Which model, the SE or Sport? Is yours currently on 17", 18" or 19", as all were available?

HI again and thanks for the reply the car has 18'' wheels and is a sport model

There were three different styles of 18" wheel available for the Sport and a further style available for the SE; if you had a photo it might show if they are one of the types available originally.

I don't have info on wheel part numbers or wheel width but the tyre sizes listed were 235/40/18 Front, 255/35/18 rear.

My recollection was that the rear wheels were 0.5" wider but don't quote me on that as I'm not sure whether that's correct, however, somebody else might know.

I have tried to post a pic of the car showing the wheels but it tells me the file is to large and then we are getting beyond my computer skills thanks for your time Chris

Hi everyone I hope someone can help me out here I own the car in the title and it came to me with incorrect wheels they ar supposed to be staggered but mine are not they are the same all round in fact I believe I have a pair of back wheels on the front as they are identical in size and numbers as the back and although they are not rubbing or catching they make a nasty mess of a white car in the wet as they are slightly wider than the body can someone be kind enough to to let me have the numbers and spec that is correct for the front wheels thanks Chris
Why not take the wheels off? The sizes will be on the inside and the part numbers will also be visible. That will tell you what you’ve got and allow you to correct the setup.

I will try that but the size I have on the front is definitely to wide, I need to know the correct part number of the wheels I need, the ones I have are AMG if it can be believed with 5 double spokes thanks again

Any help? It does tend to confirm my recollection that rears were wider on 18" and 19" (all 4 were same size on 17").

They list other styles if this isn't the same as yours and it shows MB part number.

That is them exactly I need 2 fronts
Have you confirmed what you’ve got? If not, how do you know what you need? They may already be on the back of your car if someone has mixed them up in the past.

I know the front wheels I have on the car at present are to wide and are the same as the rear which is wrong they should be staggered, I have not removed them because it has been peeing down all day but I know the fronts are wrong

Have you confirmed what you’ve got? If not, how do you know what you need? They may already be on the back of your car if someone has mixed them up in the past.
They have not been mixed up these 4 are are identical and the fronts should be smaller

I know the front wheels I have on the car at present are to wide and are the same as the rear which is wrong they should be staggered, I have not removed them because it has been peeing down all day but I know the fronts are wrong
What does the wheel sizing in the fuel cap and the handbook say buddy ? My E320cdi on 17’s has the same wheel size all round

What does the wheel sizing in the fuel cap and the handbook say buddy ? My E320cdi on 17’s has the same wheel size all round
Yes I am sure but yours is a completely different car

For clarification, the sizes I referred to above have been taken from a brochure/options brochure for the C207 E-coupé; it doesn't list the wheel widths. That information would be the same on the inside of the fuel-filler cap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom