A Swedish review of the EQE 350+

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

df55

Car
EQE 350
A really good electric car with a special look? Last fall I had the opportunity to test drive a Mercedes EQE 350+. Finally, a larger electric car sedan where the quality feels good and the infotainment system and interior lighting are from the future. Sharing a link to the video from the test drive, probably not so much new information for you in this group, but hope you like the Swedish fall scenery with the car! 😊
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The fall scenery in Sweden is beautiful indeed. The EQE is a bit overpriced and is in general quite expensive, starting at c. 80 000 EUR in Sweden...

The test is almost all about the gimmick-laden interior; I guess that's what sells cars these days. The dash doesn't appeal; if that's the future, I'll stick with the past as long as possible. The range sounds good, though I wonder how far it would go cruising at 85, but plainly battery life is improving.

You are not alone preferring the previous interior designs, I also prefer previous ones. Range was 500-550 km, mixed driving (highway, countryside and city) in October in Sweden.

The overall shape needs more "edges".....why do so many EVs go she that amorphous blob look? If I was looking for an EV (that will never happen!) the shape alone would put me off that one.

The overall shape needs more "edges".....why do so many EVs go she that amorphous blob look? If I was looking for an EV (that will never happen!) the shape alone would put me off that one.

Is it that much less edgy than the ICE variants? At any rate there's also the SUV, is this boxy enough?

Yeah, agree, thats why we called the EQE a slightly overweight goldfish... Maybe not the right forum, but I like the shape of the BMW i4 (besides the front...)

Is it that much less edgy than the ICE variants? At any rate there's also the SUV, is this boxy enough?

There is an EQE SUV as well, not fantastic looking, but much better than the EQE sedan. Unfortunately, even more expensive than the EQE sedan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom