Accident pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Originally posted by Shude
lol I'm not going to get a great insurance premium as it is...this would be taking the p*ss!

Fair point, i suppose! :p

Dam thing , in GB the C-Class where a little bit expensiv .In germany , we had better prices , and more Sports or elegance than esprit or classic versions.But they got the steering wheels on the wrong side .
CU
Marc

Originally posted by Black180
At last - light at the end of the tunnel. Nice one Spike.

What do you think Shude? Sounds like a plan to me.

Edit

Ooop's, just realised, to many doors.

Yesterday I saw a (rather poor) Jackie Chan movie which featured a W210 convertible - it had only two doors, and YES I am positive it wasn't a CLK! Ended up being wrecked in the end though...

Shude; I will keep my eyes up for any cool RHD Mercs around 10K! ;) Good luck with your hunt!

EDIT: details of car for sale removed - my m8 wants it!

Last edited:
or pimp mobile :

Mercedes-benz S-Class S 420 (Auto) , 1995 N Reg , Almadine Red Met with Mushroom Beige Leather Int. Power Steering, ABS, ASR, Climate, Alloys, Electric Windows, Electric Sunroof, Electric Seats, Stereo & CD.Soft Door Closure. Plus FREE Service and Warranty, Click more info/Dealer Website for us or go to www.cambridgeautos.com, 2 Owners from New, Total MB History, Superb Value, 48,000 Miles £14,950
:bannana: :bannana:

Originally posted by fuzzer
or pimp mobile :

Does it come with chandelier lamps bolted to the front quarter wings? :p
and possibly purple crushed velvet curtains.

S.

I can't believe the private prices compared to dealers PX prices - I was only offered £11k for my C280 yesterday from the local dealer against a W208 CLK55 - not impressed:mad:

Anyone got any ideas what a 2000/W plate C280 Sport with leather on 58k miles should go up for privately?

Parkers Guide Price

Valuation for: Mercedes-Benz C280 Sport 4d Saloon Tip Auto

2000 /W with 58,000 miles

Original Price --- A1 ---- Good ------- Fair ----- Trade
£31670 ------ £15980 -- £13895----- £11120 - £11115

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats the Parkers Guide prices, so add a bit for Leather maybe

So much for Mercedes Solid Residuals - £20k in 3 years :crazy:

Last edited:
Re: Parkers Guide Price

Originally posted by Aletank
So much for Mercedes Solid Residuals - £20k in 3 years :crazy:

Unless you intend to keep it forever, buying a brand new MB is a very expensive way to own one.

Must admit, I did actualy *make* money on an MB once, I was shocked, but got £4k more than I paid for this CLK430 AMG Cabriolet...

tnDSCF0105.JPG

I looked at a parkers guide today for my car :confused:

You don't want to know ........:(

Originally posted by Big Ed
Anyone got any ideas what a 2000/W plate C280 Sport with leather on 58k miles should go up for privately?

I think it should go to Shude for £10k :D

Mark

Originally posted by Mark300SL
I think it should go to Shude for £10k :D

Now that's not such a silly idea! What options you got on it Ed? :)

Hmm, not sure I fully understand the negiotating process on this thread - my car seems to be losing a grand by the day!!

Anyway, options fitted are Orion Grey leather, electric drivers seat, and 10 disc CD (also has a reasonable ICE system in at the moment, but that's probably being moved to the next motor!)

In case you're interested, piccies below (I hope!):

c2801.JPG

c2802.JPG

c2803.JPG

The last one is what I use as my 'Winter' background on my laptop! :bannana: :bannana: :bannana::bannana: :bannana::

I always wonder what people stuff in their garages since they always park their cars outside of it :p

Normally it's just another car though...:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom