Airmatic suspension pump.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Diggygem

Car
Mercedes CLS 320
My suspension has stopped working and I need to source another, however I am not sure which one my car is a 2008 CLS 320 cdi I was wondering if anyone on here might point me in the right direction.

I think all the compressors/pumps around that era were the same, you can find them on ebay for around £120
Fortunately I got to mine before it went Kaput and did the BagpipeAndy repair

I've installed several compressor repair kits and they really do bring the compressor back to life !! Easy to do as well.

I was told that a valve was stuck open that's why the pump is knackered is this some thing that the repair kit would fix?

If yoou get in touch with Bag Piping Andy, he keeps parts and spares for pumps. See if he has a replacement part. As I recall, he was very helpful to Bruce Millar when he contacted him.

Steve.

If yoou get in touch with Bag Piping Andy, he keeps parts and spares for pumps. See if he has a replacement part. As I recall, he was very helpful to Bruce Millar when he contacted him.

Steve.

If you need a compressor to refurb I have a ex x164 (gl) oem unit that runs but creates no pressure that is available free if you cover postage.

If you need a compressor to refurb I have a ex x164 (gl) oem unit that runs but creates no pressure that is available free if you cover postage.
Thanks however I have now got one sourced and should be up and running Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom