AMG bodykit? Hmm, I think not!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi,

Are you going to post any pix of the AMG bodykit?

Ta.

haha very funny. my mistake it should have said amg wheels only.

He said he has a "sport" button. I pointed out it was the W/S button. He asked me why it accelerated faster through the gears in S !!!

Also he has fitted the mirrors from a facelift model!! IT IS A FACELIFT...

why do you lot pick of others misfortune's then so theres spelling mistakes so that means your perpect does it no you under stood wot he said so why mock thought this was about mercedes car's not a grammer class.

His spelling's not so bad. But his description of the car is all wrong. You do agree??

The Lord helps them who help themselves big john.

This forum has a built in spell checker which underlines every spelling error & offers possible correct spellings. If you pick the top one you'll be right more often than you're wrong. Throw in a capital at the beginning of every sentence & a full stop at the end & you're in the club. :D

His spelling's not so bad. But his description of the car is all wrong. You do agree??

Totally agree. If you are selling something, anything in fact, at the very least get your facts right about it!

when i tried to use the spell checker, it wanted to download something, is it safe to do so?

^ Your spelling is fine. But how about using capitals at the beginning of a sentence?:D:D:D

yes may be so but my point is as you and others have mocked me on this forum and other forums is my spelling but you all under stood wot i meant and was saying i have bad days with my dislexia and good days hence me noit posting that much on here in the fear of being slatted on here and no i aint looking for a argument time the arguing stopped but some on here think there the best at spelling, and when you read some of there work online there spelling aint much up to scratch, point i am makeing is not everyone is as good as some of you who are top notch spellers but wot does it matter rant over and yes description was way out but think he was trying to catch a fish with his tail

You're not being singled out by me. I mock everyone on here for bad spelling and grammar. Just ask around.:D

And, if you can point out where I have mocked you on here please do show me.

In fact my record with you on here is one of helpfulness. But no more.

And, I don't know you from any other forum.

Last edited:
You're not being singled out by me. I mock everyone on here for bad spelling and grammar. Just ask around.:D

And, if you can point out where I have mocked you on here please do show me.

In fact my record with you on here is one of helpfulness. But no more.

And, I don't know you from any other forum.
like i said if you read i wast haveing a go at you at all just said had remarks from you and others and i am talking in general about people and there spelling end of not going to do this with anyone not getting into a argument with you at all ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom