• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

AMG C63 - Chris Harris Review

Great video as usual by Monkey, I loved it when he was at the factory or wherever it was with the engine and the show stuff.

Its definatly not as good as the last C63 on the outside.

The new C63 has less presence IMO and now appears more of a sleeper, except for the noise!!!!

A great car by the looks of it.

Yet another great video from Chris Harris, I really enjoy his 'kid in a sweetshop' presenting style.

I enjoyed the technical stuff in the video. I bet the W205 mid life facelift C63 or subsequent black series will be the aggressive looking car.

I am really hoping a C63 4Matic appears in the near future which could temp me.

But there seems to be a lot of fake shiny chromed plastic inside which IMHO is nasty - like a Vauxhall Astra interior.

S

Great video and great car. Can't say I am too struck on the outside, other than the quad pipes it looks like a regular C class. Sounds fantastic though, you just can't beat an AMG engine. Looking forward to getting something similar in the next gen SLK55.

it was a great video by chris harris again. I love his videos when he "geeks out" ie Porsche 918 video.

I've been eagerly awaiting videos of the c63. ive been disappointed by the looks of the current new c class and I wish AMG had made it look more appealing. I don't think this will be a car that looks better in the flesh.
It seems that its the classic ///M vs AMG argument. M3 being lighter and taughter, AMG being heavier but with more firepower.
even the "edition 1" did nothing for me

my next car will be either the new M3 or C63... im currently edging towards the M3 unfortunately..

-ho

the new C63 looks just right, just loud enough and not at all over done

impressed with the thought and effort on making the exhaust sound good

I really enjoyed that clip and the one on the Bloodhound with Andy Green, thanks for sharing...:):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom