AMG hub centric front spacers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Patrick

10mm each side please.

So that is one pair of 10mm Hub-Centric spacers. To fit on the FRONT of a 2004 C55 AMG.

No need to worry about the bolts (I already have a set)

Hi Bruce,

For a set of 20mm Track widening Kit You need the following part:

983220011 - H&R TRAK+ WHEEL SPACERS (5x112 66.5 20mm) MERCEDES (These are 10mm EACH SIDE)

RRP: £106.32 inc VAT
Forum Members: £83.70 inc VAT
(Forum Discount does not normally apply to performance parts.)
1 Pair In Stock :bannana:

If you want to order them, please call 0208 956 5175 and ask for DILIP or VATSAL - They can apply the forum discount:rock:

Hope that helps!

patrick

Great stuff. I do want to order them and need them yesterday. Unfortunately wife got wallet before me. I will order these this weekend. Can I ask that you hold onto them for me until then please??

patrick

Great stuff. I do want to order them and need them yesterday. Unfortunately wife got wallet before me. I will order these this weekend. Can I ask that you hold onto them for me until then please??

Hi Bruce,

I've sent you a PM with a reference number :bannana:

wish i had of read this first, ordered some front spacers from performance alloys, 20mm per side, for the front. When i got them i had the same thing, they wouldn't go over the front lip. So after calls to them and them insisting that i had the right ones, they finally said i have the wrong part number, arranged delivery of the new ones and collection of the wrong ones. Both happened next day.
Fitted them today and they fit beautifully, and really fill out the arch.
This thread would have saved me time and money had i knew they came from europarts with discount!!
well live and learn..

And I was starting to think I was going potty having had the same issue. Glad you got it sorted.

Bruce

wish i had of read this first, ordered some front spacers from performance alloys, 20mm per side, for the front. When i got them i had the same thing, they wouldn't go over the front lip. So after calls to them and them insisting that i had the right ones, they finally said i have the wrong part number, arranged delivery of the new ones and collection of the wrong ones. Both happened next day.
Fitted them today and they fit beautifully, and really fill out the arch.
This thread would have saved me time and money had i knew they came from europarts with discount!!
well live and learn..

Which make of spacers did you use? My H&R's will be with me early this week from ECP. I am praying that they are the correct ones. I will post an update when I have them on the car.

Cheers
Bruce

Mine were H & R, top quality, just had to buy a torque wrench and find someone to sit in the passenger seat while i torqued the spacers onto the hub, then just put the wheels on and job done. Don't want the spacer coming of the hub with the wheel . That's why i had to buy the torque wrench and its 130nm for my CLS55 AMG.
I don't have any vibration or tyre rubbbing and it looks really great, nice wide stance...gooorgeooouuss

Mine were H & R, top quality, just had to buy a torque wrench and find someone to sit in the passenger seat while i torqued the spacers onto the hub, then just put the wheels on and job done. Don't want the spacer coming of the hub with the wheel . That's why i had to buy the torque wrench and its 130nm for my CLS55 AMG.
I don't have any vibration or tyre rubbbing and it looks really great, nice wide stance...gooorgeooouuss

Great stuff. Do you happen to have the part number so that I can check mine. Apologies I should have asked in my last post.

sorry, i threw the box in the bin after i knew they fitted. but they had the cap on, so they just fit over the grease hub.

actually my post should have read..get someone to sit in the drivers seat to press the brake pedal...only need to do this if its 20mm or above, it did save me buying longer bolts and longer locking bolts though..

A Big Thank You To ECP

Hi Bruce,

For a set of 20mm Track widening Kit You need the following part:

983220011 - H&R TRAK+ WHEEL SPACERS (5x112 66.5 20mm) MERCEDES (These are 10mm EACH SIDE)

RRP: £106.32 inc VAT

1 Pair In Stock :bannana:

If you want to order them, please call 0208 956 5175 and ask for DILIP or VATSAL - They can apply the forum discount:rock:

Patrick

Collected them from your new Medway Branch this morning. All fitted and absolutely perfect. No vibration and no fitting issues. A perfect engineering fit.

You have done a great job sorting me out many thanks again.

To all AMG owners out there. Be aware the front Centre Bores may not be the same as the rears. Your wheels will fit but a hub centric spacer needs to be for your car. H&R do these.

Best Regards

Bruce

Last edited:
Has anyone fitted spacers to a 1995 W124 220 coupe, and if so what the max size I can fit H&R..am I entitled to the 25% discount?..Also would 7Jx16 H2 ET 51 wheels fit on this car, obviously with the spacers, I think 15mm ones are the correct size but not sure? any comments would be greatly appreciated

Has anyone fitted spacers to a 1995 W124 220 coupe, and if so what the max size I can fit H&R..am I entitled to the 25% discount?..Also would 7Jx16 H2 ET 51 wheels fit on this car, obviously with the spacers, I think 15mm ones are the correct size but not sure? any comments would be greatly appreciated

Best to start your own new thread mate. Not sure about your spacers sorry but now your a member your entitled to discount. Mbclub25 or mbclub30 works but ecp have a 50% discount on at the mo so it doesn't work till that's gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom