Another Triumph for PCS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

machasm

Hi All,
Just wanted to say what a great job Olly from Prestige Car Services has done on my C32.
I had noticed that the C32 had developed a bit of an ATF leak and after trawling these forums deduced that it must be the infamous 'O' ring on the electrical connector.
Olly confirmed this and after draining the ATF, removing the sump and filter we then discovered that the screw holding the plug in place had stripped its thread and was spinning round without coming out.
This meant that the bottom part of the AT had to be removed and the plastic electrical plate broken off (what a horrible sound that plastic breaking makes!).
Anyway, after sending his sidekick to MB Portsmouth to retrieve another electrical plate (@£115 ex VAT!) the new one was fitted.
A new sump gasket fitted and a new 'O' ring fitted.
The gearbox was then flushed through (as well as could be) and then topped up with new ATF.
The car was checked over for anything else and test driven.
Valeo radiator checked against MB "problem" database and verified clear.
Olly charged me for 2 hours labour at a very reasonable £50 p.h and I came away feeling that the job was well done.
The whole time I was able to be right beside him as he worked and felt that he never rushed anything nor cut any corners.
Good job Olly.
Keep it up mate.

Adrian.

That's a superb report, just the sort of way of working that appeals to me.

Well done :)

Will

Ollie serviced my W203 a few weeks back and my experience was the same as yours. Not only an excellent mechanic, but a nice bloke as well.

I did PM Olie, but good to add my endorsement too. I recommended him to a friend (which I rarely do, 'cos it nearly always goes wrong) and he came up trumps.

One happy punter who's been singing his praises for the last 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom