Are there Any Faults With The C32amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rosstar

I'm planning on getting a new used car i wondering what you guys think to the C32 AMG (2002) and if any of you know if there are any common faults linked with them i read up lots about and to me its sounds great. :bannana:

Thanks
-ross

Rosstar said:
I'm planning on getting a new used car i wondering what you guys think to the C32 AMG (2002) and if any of you know if there are any common faults linked with them i read up lots about and to me its sounds great. :bannana:

Thanks
-ross

2002 ......

NOT uhi in the phone setup $$$$ to change

Has a steering column that is no longer used .... i.e. 4 pin airbag and not 3 like all post 2003+ cars. Can be annoying if you want a 2005 steering wheel.

Other than that ... woohoo

Last edited:
Rosstar said:

Thanks
-ross

The only common fault with the AMG is that you have to give passenger rides in it if you come to a GTG, but then thats a possitive for the rest of us :)

Maff said:
The only common fault with the AMG is that you have to give passenger rides in it if you come to a GTG, but then thats a possitive for the rest of us :)

:D :D

Take it the same goes for you Maff :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom