Are these any good - window deflectors

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Remmoc

Car
C180 Kompressor
Are these any good , anyone fitted a set , do they actually fit at all.
Advice etc most welcome
1f642.png
:)
Wind deflectors for Mercedes C-Klasse W203 2000-2007 Sedan Saloon 4doors front | eBay
70262230_10220517773514002_8836003425985495040_n.jpg

On my Citroen and Golf i had the Team Heko ones. They were very good BUT I did notice a touch more wind noise in the car with the window closed when fitted. I guess that's because they fit between the window and window seal and the glass doesn't seal against the plastic.

............do they really do anything?.

Yes if you are a smoker or like fresh air you can open the window when its raining and not get wet. Also if its really hot you can leave the window a small bit. I wouldn't say it reduces wind noise with the deflectors when open slightly compared to no deflectors though.

............do they really do anything?.
Yes - you can have a fag and not wet the top of the door card.

Downside is they whistle more than a cockney painter and decorator.

Some make the windows not wanting to close. I found them noisey so i had a fag in the potting shed instead of the car.

They don't provide enough clips , 2 per deflector , I had a driver window fouling issue on another make .

2 more clips , sorted .

Channel in the window frame is made to take the window glass alone , and not an extra piece of plastic, so damage can come through fitting them .

I have the heko ones on my insignia but only because of the poor design of the car, if you open the windows whilst raining or if the roof is wry then the interior gets soaked, these stop this, also if the window is open and you put the washers on the water runs into the car, the deflectors stopped it

Having read all the comments im not going to bother getting any , cars eaten enough of my hard earned as it is

I only like OEM designs.

I don’t think MB ever designed any.

Honda OEM ones look great but those aftermarkets ones do my head in... look out of place to me.

Team Heko on my W212. Fitted with no problem. Can smoke away in the rain in peace! 20191001_204555.jpg
They do make more wind noise than without at 70mph +

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom