• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Becker sat nav

S88BUT

Car
Mercedes e class w212
Hi I have just bought a 2013 W212 E class and the sat nav- Becker unit is not in the car and I was under the impression all models came with this option but the usual place in the glove box there is nothing there to plug a Becker unit in??

Hi I have just bought a 2013 W212 E class and the sat nav- Becker unit is not in the car and I was under the impression all models came with this option but the usual place in the glove box there is nothing there to plug a Becker unit in??
Don't post in multiple parts of the Forum,it just dilutes the responses you may receive.

You need to see what is on the Data card /Build sheet from the factory as this will list the equipment it was supplied with.

If you search for Data card readers on line and put your vehicles VIN in it should show you the build specification

Hi I have just bought a 2013 W212 E class and the sat nav- Becker unit is not in the car and I was under the impression all models came with this option
If it's anything like the 204, then no they don't. You need code 508 on the build sheet to give you sat nav preparation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom