Benz On The Green 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Olly, Pauline and team, well done and thank you for putting on another fantastic event. As well as raising money for very deserving causes, your events create wonderful memories which last many years.

Also thank you to your team for effortlessly taking care of an issue on my car which had foiled the main dealer - not once, but three times - your team sorted it right first time, and in the blink of an eye.

You all genuinely deserve your success and unparalleled reputation for fixing/maintaining Mercedes, throwing amazing GTGs (with the very best weather), and being thoroughly decent people.

It was great to meet and make so many friends - some I’ve known (through MBClub) for fast approaching two decades and others I’ve now known for little more than two hours as I write this.

This truly is a one-of-a-kind online community filled with the most wonderful, caring and generous people, with the most interesting stories, and the most fantastic cars. The best forum ever.
What a lovely message. It sounds like a fantastic day shared with fellow car nuts and genuinely nice people.
Which car did you take Rob? What was wrong with it?

I though I was doing well in making a video, but as you can see it's not the greatest. Well at least I had a go but really I should stick to my spanners. 😄

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Good vid, enjoyed that.

Epic gtg as always, Pauline next time we are going to finish a bottle of single malt between us both haha!

Was a real pleasure catching up with the regular squad and meeting new faces, a truely wonderful community we have here thanks to @Koolvin

The audio in Nigels e500 is bloody amazing, probably the best car hifi i have heard yet...

@buccal Your clk55 is a real credit to you it is stunning ( i have cash and can collect it today :O) )

Nigel your e500 and the hifi was amazing you deserved your prize

Roll on next year, thanks to all who make this event superb.

What a lovely message. It sounds like a fantastic day shared with fellow car nuts and genuinely nice people.
Which car did you take Rob? What was wrong with it?
It was a great day out, maybe next time Sarah? I took our ML. Nothing major. Two main dealers had had three attempts at lubricating the panoramic roof and failed miserably but Olly’s team sorted it easily👍🏻

It was a great day out, maybe next time Sarah? I took our ML. Nothing major. Two main dealers had had three attempts at lubricating the panoramic roof and failed miserably but Olly’s team sorted it easily👍🏻
Ah right, glad that they sorted it. I thought that you would have gone in the sporty little number with the weather being so lovely :cool:

I though I was doing well in making a video, but as you can see it's not the greatest. Well at least I had a go but really I should stick to my spanners. 😄
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Don't even think that: thanks for that great taster of what we missed.

Hey everyone,
It was really good to see you all today.
Weather was perfect, in true PCS tradition.

Big thanks to Ollie & Natasha for organising this event. It’s truly cemented itself on the calendar.

The Mbclub community continues to grow which is good to see - new faces and old friends.
Really good company and some awesome cars as usual.
Peter, the Bentley is lovely mate - well deserved. Hats off to you.

Thanks also to those responsible for landing me with the trophy!
Caught me off guard and was a lovely unexpected surprise. Very much appreciated.

Hope to see you all again soon.
Many thanks Rash,yes great to catch up after such a long time and your trophy very well deserved.

Nice pics dash, thanks.

Ready when you are to meet up for drinks/snack.

Ah right, glad that they sorted it. I thought that you would have gone in the sporty little number with the weather being so lovely :cool:
We would have gone in something fruitier had it not been an opportunity to get the panoramic roof sorted once and for all - I drive everything whether the roof open/down all year round so not having the panoramic roof working properly has been a nightmare.

The weather would have made it the ideal too. A few people asked “Which car are you in?” and at least half them said “Oh” in a disappointed or disapproving tone after I told them. 😁

@Rashman your car has a super fan. There was a really lovely lady who had called in on her bike who was besotted with your car. And for good reason too, it’s stunning.

Pauline,Olly,Jack and everyone that helped organise the BOTG. Many,many thanks.

As always the ☀️☀️☀️ shone on Fincdean.

It was great after a three year gap to catch up with everyone. I think Rob (Bobby Dazzler ) best summed it up.

Many thanks for all the compliments on the Bentley, it was pointed out that it maybe should not have been in the centre of Gree but parke somewhere else ;) and Cliff ( Brabus SL ) is in serious trouble as his wife Kim sat in it !!! The people that know me know that i am an avid AMG fan, had a few :)+ i still have my 2008 W221 S-Class 500L with a Full AMG Kit, which i have had from new.

Pauline,Olly,Jack and everyone that helped organise the BOTG. Many,many thanks.

As always the ☀️☀️☀️ shone on Fincdean.

It was great after a three year gap to catch up with everyone. I think Rob (Bobby Dazzler ) best summed it up.

Many thanks for all the compliments on the Bentley, it was pointed out that it maybe should not have been in the centre of Gree but parke somewhere else ;) and Cliff ( Brabus SL ) is in serious trouble as his wife Kim sat in it !!! The people that know me know that i am an avid AMG fan, had a few :)+ i still have my 2008 W221 S-Class 500L with a Full AMG Kit, which i have had from new.
Peter, I can’t believe we didn’t have chance to catch up properly. Definitely next time. Your car looks absolutely stunning in the metal, just as it does on screen 👌🏻

Yet another Brilliant day. Thanks as always to the team for all the organisation.

The great thing with Benz on the green is meeting friends even more than seeing the cars themselves.

Great pics and some seriously lovely metal there. Hopefully I will be able to attend one in the future. Congratulations Rash on your trophy and to you all for making this community what it is. Hats off to Ollie and his staff too for taking the time and effort to put this on annually.

Could the chap with the fiat coupe PM me?

I’m sorry I didn’t get your username

We would have gone in something fruitier had it not been an opportunity to get the panoramic roof sorted once and for all - I drive everything whether the roof open/down all year round so not having the panoramic roof working properly has been a nightmare.

The weather would have made it the ideal too. A few people asked “Which car are you in?” and at least half them said “Oh” in a disappointed or disapproving tone after I told them. 😁
Naturally they all upset there is a 157 under the hood

Great meetin you yday mate.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

@Rashman your car has a super fan. There was a really lovely lady who had called in on her bike who was besotted with your car. And for good reason too, it’s stunning.
😄
Ah, that’s nice.
I hadn’t noticed. Shame, would have been nice to have said hello to her.

The car doesn’t get out much so it’s nice to hear it is appreciated.

😄
Ah, that’s nice.
I hadn’t noticed. Shame, would have been nice to have said hello to her.

The car doesn’t get out much so it’s nice to hear it is appreciated.
Time for a clk BS!

Tight git, spend it bitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom