Best microfibre drying/detailing towels?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Good choice.
Make sure you wash them in non bio washing powder and no fabric conditioner, it damages the Microfibres over time.
Also do not tumble dry....

I have a big selection of drying towels from waffle weave to super plush microfiber and if I am honest, some work better than others but they are all pretty similar ....however I no longer dry my car it is a waste of my time.....IMG_0002.JPG
IMG_0253 Filter.jpg

Thanks for all the replies guys, the Kirkland towels seem perfect for detailing.

For drying I’ve gone for these https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07F9MGKTM/?tag=amazon0e9db-21 delivery tomorrow!

1200 GSM so very very thick, and £5 a towel seems reasonable considering the thickness and quality.
I bought those, I have to say I thought they were terrible at drying, so I've since returned them to amazon.

I've since purchased two of these, amongst some of their other products on the recommendation of a local detailing company.
UltraPlush - Ultimate Drying Towel

I've used them once on two different cars, and I have found them to be excellent, OK, maybe a bit pricey, but there are offer codes giving 10% off, and free delivery over £25

Evaluated many, if not most of the ones on this thtread.

Do not like this supplier but cannot knock the products (I have the large orange one and it will do both an E and C Class).

Drying Towels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom