Beware Autodoc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For comparison, I had an order arrive this week, on Tuesday (26/11) from ‘Carparts4less’ (part of Eurocarparts)

The order was placed back on the 19th August! :wallbash:

Fourteen weeks!

Several emails, and a phonecall which probably took about 20 minutes.

I have never had such issues with any other suppliers. Poor service especially for a straightforward order from a UK company.

AUTODOC have been a breeze to deal with by comparison in my own experience :cool:

Autodoc are great when all goes well, I have bought lots from them, however recently when I received a part I found it did not fit my car, despite it being listed for it on the Autodoc web site.

Autodoc admitted that it was an error on their web site but that they were not liable as I should have checked this first with their on line support before confirming the order, as a result the refused to pay for the return postage.

As it was a low value item, postage back to Germany would have been the same as the value of the order so not worth the hassle, but the issue highlighted their poor attitude towards customer service.

So if you plan to use them, get them to confirm that all the parts will fit your car before paying as you then have that to fall back on.

This confirms what my aquaintance Jake on Porsche968uk is suffering with them and what others have said - namely, if all is OK Autodoc are good, but when it goes Tango Uniform they're pants! Jake's not a quitter, if they carry on the way they're going they'll find themselves in court!

See sec 13 TOS
And section 17 says Our company is basically neither prepared nor obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration body.
——I would avoid these EU based companies—- imho

To the op, are you sure it was faulty? Not a wiring issue as w124's suffer with wiring degradationion and the compressor loom is affected.

Reason i ask is I've never once had an issue with nissens and we always use nissens whenever possible for all AC and cooling requirements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom