Bluewater meet - 24th January 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Guys I'm going to miss out on this one as babysitting :(

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Suky Sangha said:
Guys I'm going to miss out on this one as babysitting :( Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Bring baby and introduce them to us petrol heads!!

AMGaddict said:
Is anyone from the North going?

As said it is a long run but we've had people do it in the past usually to visit the area in the day or bring the family for a bit of retail therapy and then pop in to the car park and say hi !!

As said it is a long run but we've had people do it in the past usually to visit the area in the day or bring the family for a bit of retail therapy and then pop in to the car park and say hi !!

Thought, for some reason, this was Friday when I first looked. Just noticed it is Saturday, so may be up for this. Hopefully, "if" the mrs comes, the retail therapy will be curtailed by the lack of money after xmas.

Neil

Thought, for some reason, this was Friday when I first looked. Just noticed it is Saturday, so may be up for this. Hopefully, "if" the mrs comes, the retail therapy will be curtailed by the lack of money after xmas.

Neil

Would be good to see you Neil :thumb:

Would be good to see you Neil :thumb:

Looks like I am allowed. The mrs is looking forward to being able to watch what she wants on tv.....lol
Also means if I "accidently" stray above 70, I won't get earache, and can also listen to "my" music on the stereo, and as loud as I like.
Car is filthy though, and no point washing it, as it will be even filthier after a long round trip later.
Is anybody who is going prepared to PM me a phone number, in case I get lost.
I have never been there, and it looks like a hideous place to navigate around.
I have printed off the pic/map, so hopefully that will help.

Neil

dozypillock said:
Looks like I am allowed. The mrs is looking forward to being able to watch what she wants on tv.....lol Also means if I "accidently" stray above 70, I won't get earache, and can also listen to "my" music on the stereo, and as loud as I like. Car is filthy though, and no point washing it, as it will be even filthier after a long round trip later. Is anybody who is going prepared to PM me a phone number, in case I get lost. I have never been there, and it looks like a hideous place to navigate around. I have printed off the pic/map, so hopefully that will help. Neil

PM sent

1. sjmaxwell
2. C36fan
3. Benjy88
4. Boss55
5. E55MO
6. Giantvanman, quite possibly and maybe sans van!
7. Pstock
8. dozypillock

1. sjmaxwell
2. C36fan
3. Benjy88
4. Boss55
5. E55MO
6. Giantvanman, status changed to unlikely to be able to come along. Sorry to all.
7. Pstock
8. dozypillock

Sorry boys still at work,I won't be able to make it!:(

sorry guys i wont be able to make this...

Just got home after taking the kids out.... Shattered..

Nice little meet up with a classic gold Pagoda, Steve in the mental A45, Ben with his SL55, Paul with CL500, Lev with his low CLS55 and a couple of Mini guys known by Ben - welcome guys, plus Neil in his CLK320 - Hope you got back to Sussex ok and my E63

Nice little meet up with a classic gold Pagoda, Steve in the mental A45, Ben with his SL55, Paul with CL500, Lev with his low CLS55 and a couple of Mini guys known by Ben - welcome guys, plus Neil in his CLK320 - Hope you got back to Sussex ok and my E63

I was home by 10.45. Good clear run. Averaged 27.1/gallon at av 57mph over 136 miles.

Neil

Was a good meet, still getting over how deep those wheels on the CLS55 was.

Decided it was a nice night in the way back so went the long way round just to enjoy the quieter roads.

Steve

Sanke said:
Was a good meet, still getting over how deep those wheels on the CLS55 was. Decided it was a nice night in the way back so went the long way round just to enjoy the quieter roads. Steve

And how close the wheels were to the arches!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom