Bumper respray cost?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Know how you feel, I've had mine since May and already have two dints in it not of my doing - one looks like a door opening dint and the other at the bottom of a door (including paint crack) like someone has run a trolley into it :mad::mad:. I always try to park as far away from others as possible, so tend to think it's done deliberately due to the car!

Re. the bumper, mine is lowered and I caught a concrete ledge with the front spoiler and scratched/deformed the plastic. I was quoted about £250 to remove bumper, repair and respray, but it would be cheaper if they could repair it 'in situ'. For just a respray like yours it should be a lot cheaper than that

Well I use a guy near Colchester,all the local MB use him for the minor scrapes and dings that happen in their crowded car compounds,he is amazing and he charges £300 for a bumper sometimes less,of course we are some way from London and so prices are less sometimes.

When I had my W204 I was reversing into a parking space when a metal bracket suddenly jumped out and left a hole in my bumper (honestly!). Went to the local MB dealer and they said that the plastic bumper would have to be replaced as it couldn't be repaired. Took it to a local SMART man and £75 later it was all repaired, repainted, and repolished. You couldn't tell anything had happened.

Just got a quote to respray the front bumper on my pearl white C63, removal of bumper, remove ancillaries, spray, including the black strip at the bottom, fit new grills I’m supplying (just because I want it pretty) and refit all £260 plus vat ! I’m really fussy and they know it, my mate had his M4 done by them and the mother in law,s TT done there too, local to me in Cheltenham so I know too far but just as a guide really so you have a gauge for what to expect:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom