• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

C238 mirror caps and grill

Cubic

Car
E Class Coupe
Hey all,

New MB owner here. Just treated myself to a 2021 E class Coupe, loving it so far!

I've decided im not happy with the chrome window surrounds though and im gonna get them wrapped in gloss black. Since I'm getting them wrapped black, I thought I may as well black the mirrors out to. The question is, do I get them wrapped as well or just get some black mirror caps? If its the latter, does anyone know where to get them?

While I'm at it, I'd also like a Panamericana style front grill. Has anyone used/seen one of these ebay specials that are really cheap (around £100)?

Great to be here and thanks in advance for any assistance!

20230430_164900.jpg
Personally I'd get your chrome wrapped in Satin Black, it's more classy. Mirror covers would be better, but don't get just the stick-on ones, there a bit tacky, get the Black ones where you replace the whole mirror case. And as for the grill, try Bentleygrills. Also fleabays pretty good. All above only my opinion of course. 🙂👍

Hey all,

New MB owner here. Just treated myself to a 2021 E class Coupe, loving it so far!

I've decided im not happy with the chrome window surrounds though and im gonna get them wrapped in gloss black. Since I'm getting them wrapped black, I thought I may as well black the mirrors out to. The question is, do I get them wrapped as well or just get some black mirror caps? If its the latter, does anyone know where to get them?

While I'm at it, I'd also like a Panamericana style front grill. Has anyone used/seen one of these ebay specials that are really cheap (around £100)?

Great to be here and thanks in advance for any assistance!

Try here for Mirror Covers:

Thanks for the reply guys.

From what I can make out the C class and E class have the same mirrors? Can anyone do me a favour and confirm these will fit my car before I buy as the seller has ignored me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom