C32 amg

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TJC

Car
C32 AMG
Not really up for this but i can not think of another way , I have a medical condition in my lower back thats getting slowly worse , most days i can not get out of my car without being in great pain , and it takes me a while to get moving , need to go back to a vehicle with high ground clearance , this way i will avoid having to bend down or lift up to get out.
I will offer it on here first to see if there is any interest . Will consider Cash offer or Swap or Lower P/x cash my way for 4x4 , ML,Jeep,Range Rover etc as long as its got some clout , ie big engine.

C32 AMG 2002
No history but well looked after , i have done two oil service since owning it , a total of 6k miles driven by me , have always maintained to a high level , its my pride and joy , all original , excellent order in/out , Allways run on V-Power (have all petrol reciepts).The engine is glorious ,smooth and no leaks ,drips , or issues , it has a Elite Tune Map , taking it to around 390 bhp and higher torque (It really does fly out of the box if you like that kind of thing !).
Has the usual 1st-2nd gear slight jolt , but its not ever bothered me , and after 20 mins its not noticable,other than that the transmission has no problems at all.
Pictures here http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/members-gallery/160650-c32-amg.html ., will load more later or mail me [email protected] if you prefer.
Cheers , Tony

Forgot to mention , its got MOT to July 2015 , 5 months tax ,Comand Aux Ipod connector , all manuals , leather wallet etc.
Tony

Sorry to those that have been in touch for more info , mileage as of today is 105,759 ,that will of course go up slightly with daily use . Price wise will be after £3700 cash sale , which is well below current asking prices , if its a straight swap then I will value mine at £4800 against. Sorry to say but I must have an auto , the clutch operation on a manual will cause way to much pain for me.
I will load more pictures later today.
Tony

Equipment features of my car
· 5-speed automatic transmission
· AMG bodystyling
· Additional parts for UK vehicles
· Anti-theft warning system
· Automatic air conditioning
· Automatically dimming int.and ext.mirrors
· Blue tint.gl.allr./single-l.safety gl.re.win.
· Blue tint.gl.allr./single-l.safety gl.re.win.
· CD changer, MP3-capable, for 6 CDs
· COC paper - no registration certification
· Comand control and display system
· Electrically folding exterior mirrors
· Front seat,electr.adjust.left w/memory switch
· Harman Kardon® Logic 7® Surround-soundsystem
· Headlight cleaning system
· Heated front seats
· Heated screen wash system
· High-capacity battery
· Identification label under windshield
· Instrument with mileage reading
· Interior motion sensor
· LINGUATRONIC English
· Memory package el.adjust.driver's seat
· Mobile phone (Nokia)
· Omission of line logo
· Outside temperature gauge
· Prod. prot. f. freight pkging with tie-down hooks
· Sun visors with illuminated vanity mirrors
· Technical modifications
· Telephone antenna
· Through-loading feature
· Windscreen wiper with rain sensor
· Xenon headlamps f.left-side dr.traffic
More pics,
2014-07-30204557_zpsa8fbe450.jpg
[/URL]

Right, been down to local sales garage, chap deals in performance and 4x4 vehicles , have been offerd 3200 against a Range Rover ,so if anyone can match that within next day or so it's theirs , bargain to be honest, prices are a lot more at moment, but it saves me hassle and at least if I get the Rangey I will be able to get in and out ok, gave it a try out while there and was a lot easier for me.
Forgot to add in original post that the mot advisory was near side track control arm slight play and oil leak, on investigation that's found to be pilot bush, so have a new one from Mercedes, easy job , but no way can I do it now with my bad back. Cheers, Tony

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Now on Ebay , item 191296086795
I missed the Range Rover by 3 days so still after a 4x4 etc. Now to wait for the customary crackpots to start offering Corsa's and the like off there ! :-(

Tony

Now sold .

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom