C350e colour poll

What colour for C350e

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
In the showroom I went to all the Mercedes cars were silver and black apart from a Hyacinth CLS with black leather. It looked stunning so I chose that combination for my car.

In the showroom I went to all the Mercedes cars were silver and black apart from a Hyacinth CLS with black leather. It looked stunning so I chose that combination for my car.

That's interesting because when I asked why there was a lack of colour in the showroom I was told " that's what we are sent"
And this after earlier in the day I was told that the presence of my own Brilliant Blue car whilst in the showroom, albeit for a brief period, proved to be a real head-turner and caused lots of comment :confused:

They had a customers brilliant blue AMG S205 outside. It looked stunning in the sunshine. From the brochure it would have been my first choice until I saw Hyacinth.

The Smart offering in the showroom couldn't have been more different. Pink, yellow and bright primary colours.

I saw a W205 in Cavansite today not my cup of tea by far , may be the older persons thing . I can't believe it's joint second on poll

I've yet to see a 350e saloon in Brilliant blue in the flesh and have only seen it so far on a C63s which looked stunning. I can't wait to get mine early in the new year (fingers crossed).

Perhaps one reason for brilliant blue being popular is that it's only available on the 350e and C63 models, so having that colour makes it a bit more of an exclusive club.

A workmate has ordered his in black but he's considering changing to brilliant blue if he has time without it impacting the delivery date. All we need then is our boss to agree to installing a couple of charging points in the site car park!

Wanted the Hyacinth Red Metallic but didn't want the delay. So chose the Diamond White Metallic based on a walk around the forecourt looking at a variety of M-Bs. I want a car that can be seen easily. Stuck with my Beige Leather interior against the taste of the salesman. I can see the more of upholstery when I am in the car than I can see of the exterior!:cool:

I went for grey because I like black, grey and silver. But a mate has an E Class coupe in grey and I think it looks stunning

Thinking about what to replace my 211 with a 212 and that's my shortlist.

Black, grey or silver E Class with black leather, sunroof and bit of privacy glass.

I like the fact that all the tones are related.

If I HAD to get a car another colour blue is the only one which appeals.

<<<<<<< Go on, you know you want to! (Lol) In our company, we have a saying 'no company car in a colour in which you would not wear a business suit'. So, if you don't want your car to look like a company car, branch out! (I'd love to know what colour 'hyacinth' is, off to google it...)

Edited to add: if you're on an iPad, assume the arrows above are pointing up, please. And hyacinth, wow!

Last edited:
Cavansite blue but I am something of a blue car junky,the last 3 have all been blue I will get a different colour next time

Is Selenite Grey metallic available for this car?

Yes, it replaced Tenorite Grey metallic on the 2017 model. I originally had Tenorite in my order (May 2016) but before the order went in to Stuttgart the dealer informed me that it was replaced by Selenite. Having seen the two side-by-side, I much prefer Selenite. Tenorite felt darker and had a blueish tinge.

I love tenorite Grey, and Palladium's nice as well, tenorite if I was buying new all day long.

Had ours in Selenite Grey. The blue is nice, but we are old now and need to act our age :)

I had initially gone for the diamond silver, as it was unusual, was a bit worried about it being quite a powdery blue colour, took a trip to Mercedes garage by the viaduct on M6, there was a brilliant blue, immediately changed my order, and it should be with me on Friday. IMO it's the standout colour by far, and with the night pack and blue brake callipers will be a beauty

I've gone for Colostomy Bag White. Work policy is to have solid colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom