C36 ///AMG for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philsy2k

Car
C36 AMG
Regretfully i have to sell my pride and joy because i was sacked last week from a well paid job and now i cant get anything near what i need to make my monthly direct debits, the car stands me nearly £19000!!!!!
My camera is broken so i am lending my friends tomorrow to post pictures, but for now i want to see if i can generate any interest.
Here is the details........

1995 (N reg) metalic silver C36 ///AMG 75,000 miles FMBSH, B service completed costing £700, next service is the small service. cruise control, air-con,electric sunroof, electric windows/mirrors, (interior to 2000 AMG spec inc anthracite dash but original instrument cluster and switches) Full unmarked C43 black anthracite heated electric leather interior (have simple diagram with part numbers to plumb in orthopaedics also), ///AMG valour carpets, brand new C43 airbag(£500) to match steering wheel, 18"AMG E55 staggered wheel setup 3 rims being brand new and 1 as new with 4 nearly new BRIDGESTONE SO-3s and a spare rim for the front (also with the original 17" spare in the boot). COMAND 2.0 Sat nav retro-fitted modified for TV-on-the-move but no TV tuner :bannana: . Avantguard grill, chrome gear surround & heater dials, leather/carbonfibre gearnob,HPI clear, 2 owners, regularly machine polished and wheels waxed fortnightly inside and out, thats all i can think of at the moment.
Much loved no expence spared
Has to be worth around £10,500
Pics to follow

Sorry to hear that mate. Shouldn't have any problem selling such a good car.
Anyway, wish you all the best and good luck.

Eric

car

Cheers, i missed getting a camera today so pics tomorow hopefully
Phil

philsy2k said:
Regretfully i have to sell my pride and joy because i was sacked last week from a well paid job and now i cant get anything near what i need to make my monthly direct debits, the car stands me nearly £19000!!!!!
Tell me about it! I've been unemployed for nearly 9 months and I can tell you it's not easy owning a merc among other things with zero income! :(

Good luck etc!

9 months Nick? ! Blimey , you are having it tough . Keep your chin up and keep looking - The government keep telling us Unemployment is at its lowest for years .. it must be true, they know everything. : )

Shude said:
Tell me about it! I've been unemployed for nearly 9 months and I can tell you it's not easy owning a merc among other things with zero income! :(

Good luck etc!

Can you drive a lorry Nick?
Let me re-phrase that, do you currently hold a class 1 HCV licence?

Last edited:
GRAV888 said:
Can you drive a lorry Nick?
Let me re-prase that, do you currently hold a class 1 HCV licence?
Nope.

I think this thread should really be focused on selling the C36 :)

not much help to the cash flow but you could always swap your beast for lets say errr a C240 and have lower insurance and running cost??
May just know where you could lay your hands on one.
Hope things get sorted for you mate.

pics

Pictures at last!!!! I made a mess of them because i took ages over the pictures but as it was my friends camera and he wasnt there to show me how to use it i didnt actually take any pictures, so when i did work it i just rushed them out because i was in a huff with myself, here they are anyway.....

Attachments

• DSCF0002s.jpg
    DSCF0002s.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 273
Last edited:
pictures

The site is being weird and letting me attach the files but not displaying them on the thread?? when i go into EDIT they are there but cant see them on the thread??
Any suggestions?
Phil

Attachments

• DSCF0003s.jpg
    DSCF0003s.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF0004s.jpg
    DSCF0004s.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Just attach one picture per post - for some reason multiple pictures on one post does not seem to display.

S.

more......

another..........

Attachments

• DSCF0013s.jpg
    DSCF0013s.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 201
nearly finished

nearly done

Attachments

• DSCF0015s.jpg
    DSCF0015s.jpg