C36 Exhuast for C class (not V6)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
Anyone interested in the C36 AMG exhuast I have on my C180? it's for sale if someone can offer me a good price! I want to get a C43 one to match my C43 styling package.

tip2.jpg

tip3.jpg

tip4.jpg

straight bolt on - no modifications needed at all!

hahah, if S gets this then he wont stop modding his car..

He has the grill already.

Just the exhaust, lowering, alloys, AMG Styling, Spolier, Sat nav, puddle lights, illuminated vanity mirrors, leather, heated seats, bling bling mirrors and Turbo to go :p :p :p

I think wheels are a priority in my case to be honest, nice zorst though.

Originally posted by GrahamC230K
He has the grill already.

Just the exhaust, lowering, alloys, AMG Styling, Spolier, Sat nav, puddle lights, illuminated vanity mirrors, leather, heated seats, bling bling mirrors and Turbo to go :p :p :p

Well I think Mrs Black might have something to say about that:crazy: I will refer her to you Graham:p

K

I'd be interested in your exhaust...

G

190e 2.5-16v

pics at top!

Koolvin,

Have you still got the exhaust for sale?

If so, could me email me with a rough idea of price please.

I have a C-Class W202 C180. Will it go straight on without my standard bumper blocking it?

Cheers,
Abbos

email: [email protected]

Hi Koolvin,
Yes likewise, can you let me know a rough idea of price, would be interested as long as it will fit my 1996 C200 Esprit.
I think I saw something about you working in Ealing?!?
If so, I am not far from you as I work in Hammersmith and live near Hampton Court.
Cheers
Will

Can anyone point me in the direction of secondhand benz styling stuff?

I would love an exhuast like Koolvin's, I'm pretty sure Remus do a dual square back box.

But also how about bumpers etc?

Where can I get some to replace my stock ones?

Thanks,

The whole world is after my zorst!!!

The reason I am keeping everyone waiting is this: a new zorst will cost me about 600 muller.

I need some urgent work carried out to my car (adding a fith injector) this will set me back another 500+ muller

....also my front discs need to be changed to vented ones which means new calipers... and I need to get a scratch repaired another 500+ muller easy

....also have a trip planed for Germany in June so I need to start saving up.

I shouldn't be spending money a new zorst when my current one is fine espicially when I got some major work lined up thats going to cost me my left ball.

Unless someone can offer me 400+ muller for my current zorst then I am not going to sell it. If you guys are prepared to wait 6 months then I will drop the price and re-advertise it...

MikeC200 is looking for a C43 z0rst on ebay germany, if he finds one he will buy that and we will swap when we meet in Germany.

i'm just a poor man with a benz.

Originally posted by Koolvin

i'm just a poor man with a benz.

Yeah right........

Would you still be a poor man if you did'nt have the benz?

Is it better to be a poor man with a Benz or a rich man without a Benz............?

Oh wise one, we await your reply.:p

Hey K

I thought we had agreed a price for the zorst and i was gonna take delivery sometime next month! whats the score bro?

g

yep we did, but you had plans to buy a new car so I offered next dibs to Jimmy!

the score is as I have wrote it, sorry to have wasted anyones time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom