C43 AMG w202 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
M11 DYU C43 AMG £6495

Don't think I have seen this one for sale before.
2 year gap in the MOT history, non parktronic front bumper, missing front fog light and horizontal bar.
Power fold mirrors, possibly rear blind & cruise.
W202's do look good in black though.

Mercedes-Benz C43 4.3 auto C43 | eBay

View attachment 97451

That's been on eBay for several months, well before lockdown.

A few additional c43s -

1591446279171.png

1591446451960.png

Re SIG 1813 above: I believe the C43 and AMG badges on the boot have been taken off at some point and not put back on accurately. Also there seems to be a larger gap between the boot lid and the rear chassis on the near compared to the offside.

Pity there's no sunroof or xenon's and I don't like the amended steering wheel but that's personal choice. Quite a solid MOT history, mind.

That is my old one. He didn't keep it long, but he was a trader. The part about having the gearbox serviced isn't true, but the rest of the write up seems accurate. I do wonder however if he addressed the issues that he used to knock me down on price. The 18s it was on are gone as well. There was rust under the number plate, so perhaps he has had the boot resprayed. That was the only visible rust on the whole car. There was some hidden rust which I admitted to in the boot, behind the rear bumper, which I doubt has been looked at!

That is my old one. He didn't keep it long, but he was a trader. The part about having the gearbox serviced isn't true, but the rest of the write up seems accurate. I do wonder however if he addressed the issues that he used to knock me down on price. The 18s it was on are gone as well. There was rust under the number plate, so perhaps he has had the boot resprayed. That was the only visible rust on the whole car. There was some hidden rust which I admitted to in the boot, behind the rear bumper, which I doubt has been looked at!

A dishonest car dealer......never! :wallbash:

Was on ebay this week at £3.5k S348 OTR C43 Amg

1595671679662.png

Look at the seats and the mileage on the Gov mot site -

1605110757728.png

It may just be a typo 😂 Now there is mileage 'correction' and then there is this one! Hope any prospective purchaser does their homework! Hopefully a google search may bring this up if I type the reg number into this thread?

Mercedes C43 Estate S202 registration: S401 GGP

Look at the seats and the mileage on the Gov mot site -

View attachment 104677
So, more likely to be 196K rather than 96k.
They are the dirtiest C43 seats I have ever seen.
Not got staggered Alloys, just 7.5" all round.
Bit of corrosion history, but could have been dealt with properly
That said, the price is about right for what could be a decent project for someone.

S401 GGP £5250
Link to make finding easier

So, more likely to be 196K rather than 96k.
They are the dirtiest C43 seats I have ever seen.
Not got staggered Alloys, just 7.5" all round.
Bit of corrosion history, but could have been dealt with properly
That said, the price is about right for what could be a decent project for someone.

S401 GGP £5250
Link to make finding easier
It lost 40k miles in 2012 as well ..... ,funnily enough this sort of thing came up with me recently as I checked the MOT on a car I wrote off , I had it from new and it was totalled with 105k on the clock just before its first MOT , it popped up MOT'd with 41k on it , some dodgy peeps out there

It lost 40k miles in 2012 as well ..... ,funnily enough this sort of thing came up with me recently as I checked the MOT on a car I wrote off , I had it from new and it was totalled with 105k on the clock just before its first MOT , it popped up MOT'd with 41k on it , some dodgy peeps out there
Oops, missed that 😳

Seems like spoilt for choice at the min!Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 19.20.40.png

Be interesting to see what this fetches....

Screenshot 2020-12-09 at 19.23.14.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom