c43 mobilo thumbs up

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

The _Don

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mb
Went to start the c43 today and just a clicking noise upon trying to start car i suspected a flat battery - car would not start so left the key with the better half and took the c63 to work - rang mercedes mobilo and within two hours all was well car up and running again at no cost so a thumbs up for mobilo :thumb:

I know a flat battery is a easy fix but it is nice to have it sorted without having to lift a finger or take time off work etc.

Maybe time to sell mate, now it is becoming unreliable :rolleyes:

Haha it happened due to the car not being driven for a extended period last month or so :thumb:

Mobilo were good for me too. One major benefit of staying within the dealer network as you get a decent courtesy car if yours needs a dealer visit.

when my cps went mobilo insisted on taking me to a dealer where i had to spend £450(after negotiations!)... no immediate fix for me but glad they sorted you out

Mobilio - Mercedes hidden secret.
Used twice now, once here and once in France. As Steve said one of the mIn reasons to keep the car serviced within main dealer network. Other reason is any repairs get a 2 year warranty. The fault in France was the same one as in UK the year before. All monies reimbursed. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom