C63 rear tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

calb94

Car
C63

thinking of these for the rear tyres, don't seem too bad of a price, would anybody recommend anything else?

Michelin are an often recommended brand.
I'd use Camskill instead of MyTyres though as you have to wait for them to be shipped from Germany whereas Camskill have UK stock.

Consider these if you want a full set for the price of two rears

The 4s is a better tyre but the above is a great price for a very good set of OEM size tyres.

The 4s is a better tyre but the above is a great price for a very good set of OEM size tyres.

These are an absolute steal at the moment. +1

I'm running PS4S with 265s on the rear. Michelin is a good tyre brand there reviews speak for themselves.

Cheers for the reply, could you get him to message me as I can't pm him with my postcount haha thanks

I'd try Kwik Fit to see what they are like on the price for you.
I had two Michelin PSS from them fully fitted for £447(295/30/20), no one else came anywhere near to that price

Costco have great deals.

Costco have great deals.

Can you buy tyres with the online shopping only membership do you know Peter?
I'm not a member and looking at the prices, they compare favourably with others I've seen.

Second that on Costco they were about 180 quid cheaper than my tyres for me all round. Believe they often have deals on the PS4s if they don’t have size online try calling they can get them in

Cheers for the reply, could you get him to message me as I can't pm him with my postcount haha thanks
I have message him for you to pop in the thread. Not sure you can receive message either until 30 posts. he may provide an alternative contact :)

hey buddy, I've sent you PM but not sure if you will be able to receive it.

you can call me if you want, 07713 215395.

they are in as new condition fella, i personally didn't have any issues with grip on these tyres, but it all comes down to driving style and how well your alignment is set up. If you need anymore info just shout

hey buddy, I've sent you PM but not sure if you will be able to receive it.

you can call me if you want, 07713 215395.

they are in as new condition fella, i personally didn't have any issues with grip on these tyres, but it all comes down to driving style and how well your alignment is set up. If you need anymore info just shout
Hey mate thanks for the message but I had a flat on the way to work this morning so had no choice but to drive to the nearest tyre shop and get them to put me 2 new tyres on, also couldn't get the spare on so I had to drive with a flat and now the rim needs a refurb 🙄

no worries buddy, sorry to hear you damaged your wheels in the process.

thinking of these for the rear tyres, don't seem too bad of a price, would anybody recommend anything else?

I have these on my E63 - only fitted 1000 or so miles ago though - seem good so far

Can you buy tyres with the online shopping only membership do you know Peter?
[/QUOTE
You have to be a member and have them fitted there.

Just a tip if you get a slow puncture. Don’t panic and buy two new tyres for £500.Pump up your tyre drive home and then check out tyre depots that will carry out a repair. They would of course prefer you to spend £500.I have seen them repair a small nail hole with a very robust plug and patch fitted on the inside.You can then think about renewing later if you really want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom