C63s Coupe....at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The white looks really nice with the Night Package. I saw one in my local dealer the same the other day. Is it Polar or Diamond white?

Very nice! Tempted to wrap the white section of the roof in gloss black?

Looks great in white, I would have gone for the coupe if I hadn't needed 4 doors, I think the trick rear axle will be a real advantage over the saloon. Still I suppose the saloon is a bit of a Q car.

I'm at the same stage running in, and can't wait for "hammer time".

Enjoy......

RR

was hoping to have a look as I think this will be my next car, but links don't work for me.

Didn't last long.

Well I've managed 600 miles and already dropped it off for its first modifications along with a small scuff caused by a stone at 200 miles.

Should look aggressive when it's done though.

View attachment 60291

Last edited:
Boycie999 said:
Well I've managed 600 miles and already dropped it off for its first modifications along with a small scuff caused by a stone at 200 miles. Should look aggressive when it's done though.

What mods you doing to it?

Please tell us it's a colour change!?!? Lol

This is serious. Love the S coupe. Silly money though.. Congrats

Looks good in white with black wheels. Congrats. You had a lot of patience. I collect my non S coupe this Friday, but I dont think I could have waited a year.

Got the car back after it had a tiny stone chip sorted on the lower bumper. I thought while the bumper is off, I may as well make the most of it and do the grill how I think it should have left the factory. Probably not to everyone's taste but I think it completes the rest of the Mercedes night pack nicely.

IMG_8614.jpg

IMG_8617.jpg

Thought I would resurrect the old post...so I've been driving a lot and not changed anything for a while. I thought I should change that so I've ordered the edition 1 front splitter and rear flicks from MB. I haven't ordered the rear diffuser yet but I'm regretting that already. I'll get some photos as soon as it's done but if anyone else fancies doing it I've got the part numbers which I found quite a struggle to get the dealership to find....

What are the rear flicks? Not fancy the rear spoiler also as that looks pretty good compared to the stock car?

I'll try and find a photo of the flics mate. I did fancy the spoiler however I've got the carbon spoiler at the moment and didn't wanna lose that

I have an edition 1 coupe - just wasn't sure what is different with the flicks vs a standard car. So far it seems to be the front splitter, side blades, rear valance and rear spoiler.

Well that's taken a while. Today the car finally went in to have its service and the parts fitted at the same time. Was going well until 3.30 when the body shop manager called. Ah hi sir. Just a quick call, the install will take longer than expected as I need the bumper off. Hmmm ok. Don't worry I'll re book it for that is the service done. Yes sir. Well do you still want the front splitter on despite the scuffs on your front bumper.
Err. COME AGAIN. is that your way of telling me someone has damaged it
I'll be there in 5 mins. Apparently they don't know how it happened. The Mercedes me appgives a slight clue due to its last 12 mile 9.4 mpg average joyride they had this morning..
Fuming is not the word.
Sorry. Rant over

Wow ! You have got them by the balls, the evidence is there !! That is disgusting from a Main Dealer, I would be all over social media with this !

Where abouts are you as I'd like to avoid the dealership you're talking about?

Well that's taken a while. Today the car finally went in to have its service and the parts fitted at the same time. Was going well until 3.30 when the body shop manager called. Ah hi sir. Just a quick call, the install will take longer than expected as I need the bumper off. Hmmm ok. Don't worry I'll re book it for that is the service done. Yes sir. Well do you still want the front splitter on despite the scuffs on your front bumper.
Err. COME AGAIN. is that your way of telling me someone has damaged it
I'll be there in 5 mins. Apparently they don't know how it happened. The Mercedes me appgives a slight clue due to its last 12 mile 9.4 mpg average joyride they had this morning..
Fuming is not the word.
Sorry. Rant over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom