• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Cannot find a brake master cylinder E350 2009

milan11

Car
E350
Hi I am struggling to find a brake master cylinder other than from the main dealer.looking for a slightly cheaper alternative.

My car is a 2009 w212 E350 saloon.

I have tried everywhere and nobody has it in stock, any ideas about where to check ideally need it in the next few days?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Delivery usually within 5 days. No import duty.

Second hand brake components with an unknown fluid change history?.....no thanks!

Last edited:
I would buy new from MB.

Those kind of parts do tend to sit on shelves in the aftermarket world. MB parts with rubber internals have a shelf life of 5 years I think. Buy genuine. 2 year warranty and it will work.

Second hand brake components with an unknown fluid change history?.....no thanks!
Well it would be an original part , not like cheese aftermarket part. .And above all you can check it out in your hand to see the condition of it ..But best for you to pay out the big bucks , and buy from Mercedes , after all it will be safer for you . You might not know if its a good one or a bad one if you boufght a secondhand one.

I ended up getting from main dealer, thanks for your help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom