Change km to miles in the command display?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DucatiEVO

Car
2012 Mercedes C250 AMG Sport Plus Estate
Does anyone know if the small speed readout in the command display can be changed to MPH? The car is set to mph in the settings and the main readout is fine, but I can't seem to change the smaller readout at the bottom?
thx
:)IMG_1671.jpg

No it can't, in the eyes of the law it has to show both MPH and KMH :)
Ah I see, didn't think about that lol thx dude :)

STAR can change it so that you can have the temp displayed.
Outside temp - lol I keep looking for that info, forget it's not shown anywhere. Can it be done with like a iCarsoft unit, or STAR job only do you know?
thx
:)

Outside temp - lol I keep looking for that info, forget it's not shown anywhere. Can it be done with like a iCarsoft unit, or STAR job only do you know?
thx
:)

You can set one of the screens to have a digital readout of the speed, or temp. One or the other. It's in the standard menu.

For the bottom small read out, it's STAR only.

Be careful changing settings in your menus... I managed to change my dash screen to Italian and then had a bugger of a time trying to figure out how to get it back to English :eek::rolleyes::D

In the eyes of the law it has to be able to show both, not both permanently. MB though, seem to have seen the regs the same way as you

Be careful changing settings in your menus... I managed to change my dash screen to Italian and then had a bugger of a time trying to figure out how to get it back to English :eek::rolleyes::D
I once set up a friends mobile 'phone in Hungarian.......... 🙄

Actually it doesn't - MB incorrectly interpreted this rule many years ago resulting in a UK Mode setting being applied to cars like my old R171 SLK which prevented the middle speedo bit displaying the temperature. The actual rule is that the car must be capable of displaying mph and kph (but it doesn't have to be at the same time). I had my UK mode "uncoded" so I could display the temperature instead of the speed (useful in the winter as a frost warning).

Does anyone know if the small speed readout in the command display can be changed to MPH? The car is set to mph in the settings and the main readout is fine, but I can't seem to change the smaller readout at the bottom?
thx
:)View attachment 128240
See my other posts about UK mode, however, if you go into the settings and change to metric then the speed limiter and cruise control will be in kph, which might help avoid having to do quick maths to convert your speed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom