Check Your Merc History

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Really good info on the printout, thankyou. I got a build card withe the car, but it just had all the codes, whereas this printout interprets them as options.

Entered two different VINs - nothing displayed both times... :dk:

So, is it just a datacard printout?

^ Yes, its a datacard printout. Certainly not a check on the cars history.

I still don't see anything displayed in response to my entering the VIN and clicking Check button. Tried in Safari and Opera on OS X Mavericks and in Firefox on a Linux system ... :dk:

Is it one of those Windows only websites? lol :wallbash:

Pretty sure someone reported trojans and malware being related to that website...

I actually use another Russian-language resource for my datacard printouts - fast, efficient and in pdf format, here: VIN --> Datacard Just post your VIN and don't forget to specify English, or whatever your preferred one is - they have quite a choice: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish. By default - in Russian.
Used it a few times, never a problem.

This would be quite a good way of stealing VIN numbers if someone was so inclined...

The DVLA happily sell all your details to all and sundry. plus anybody can walk up to your car and get the VIN from the windscreen.

Pretty sure someone reported trojans and malware being related to that website...

Never had a problem with that site myself and I run decent antivirus and malware programmes constantly.
Still working for me now on Win 8.1

Don't be too hasty to give it up as a bad job - when I tried the site, nothing seemed to have happened and there was some bad English about a slow server. Luckily I didn't click away in disgust as I was busy with something else.

Then suddenly, after a minute or so - 'shazzan!' - there was my printout, with all the options right down to what stickers were put on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom