CKS Performance!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

H13BS M

Banned
Car
2002 Mercedes C32 AMG
Hi there, is CKS Performance any good, as i swear people on here were saying there not as good as they thought.Only they seemed to be one of the only companys in the uk to be able to do purely mercedes modding in house!i.e.Suspension, lighting upgrading,Quad exhaust, pulleys etc!Whats your thoughts??

Hi there, is CKS Performance any good, as i swear people on here were saying there not as good as they thought.Only they seemed to be one of the only companys in the uk to be able to do purely mercedes modding in house!i.e.Suspension, lighting upgrading,Quad exhaust, pulleys etc!Whats your thoughts??

Do a search for them, you be gobsmacked.

I personally had bad service from them so did a few other members on here,never bothered with them since.
They were called something else before they changed name to cks but i cant remember what it was.

I would buy the odd accessory from them if i needed it. But would i leave my C200K or C55 with them - NO WAY. Seen there one workshop bay and quality of work they produce. I go to Watford quite regulary as my friends a roofer, and did some work on his roof. While he was working on the roof, i overheard a customer shout at an Asian guy in the best Queens language i have heard for ages how upset he was with scratches and dents that had appeared on his car while it was left for an exhaust mod.

At the end of the day it's your car and you take's your choice.

I've used them a few times for ordering parts. But having read a couple of horror stories, I wouldn't take my car there.

jesus!!fair enough, its just very hard to find places, to do stuff but to be honest i think i'll do this.

rear l.e.d conversions, front bi-xenons and xenon fogs fitted and flashed system to work properly-Advance auto technique

Suspension-Paramount Performance

Exhaust c55 conversion-Paramount Performance

Ic pump fitment, software upgrade, and dynoed-Advance auto technique

I may have to go to a couple of places but i suppose i know it'll be done properly!!

Cheers Guys!!

jesus!!fair enough, its just very hard to find places, to do stuff but to be honest i think i'll do this.

rear l.e.d conversions, front bi-xenons and xenon fogs fitted and flashed system to work properly-Advance auto technique

Suspension-Paramount Performance

Exhaust c55 conversion-Paramount Performance

Ic pump fitment, software upgrade, and dynoed-Advance auto technique

I may have to go to a couple of places but i suppose i know it'll be done properly!!

Cheers Guys!!

Re your C55 exhaust conversion, any good exhaust centre (Longlife) should be able to do that for you once you have all the parts, the only problem you will encounter is removing the old spare wheel well, and replacing the new centre spare wheel well, as it needs to be sealed in properly (special silicone cartridge gun). I had mine done by an accredited MB bodyshop to ensure that there were no problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom