• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

CL500 - 2000 model FOR SALE

Hornet

Car
Various Merc's
CL500 5.0 V8 AMG badge & quad exhaust

PICTURES HERE - http://www.netpostbag.com/~hornet/Merc/

This car is in immaculate condition, there are NO stone chips, scratches or dents what so ever!

It has a full Mercedes Benz service history and plenty of MOT.

There is still 5 months left on a fully comprehensive warranty I bought with the car, which covers everything except items like Tyres and brake pads.

It has just had a full service at Mercedes Benz of Hull and new brake pads.

It is running on £3,000 of Project Kahn alloy wheels with performance tyres. The wheels are 20" in size using - 285/30/20 tyres on the rear and 255/30/20 on the front.

It has the built in COMMAND / computer with LCD screen in the dash, this controls the TV, Sat Nav with 2007 updates done, CD player (6 disc), Radio, it also has aux inputs for a DVD player - Basically it has all the options.

My car has the Full BOSE sound system with Amp and subwoofer from factory, making any standard system just sound pitiful.

To list a small part of its specification:-

• KEYLESS GO!
  • TV
  • SAT NAV – 2007 disc and updates done
  • Bose sounds pack
  • 6 disc changer in boot
  • Electric Windows, mirrors & sunroof
  • Electric Seats (each part of the seat is electric, Inc the headrests)
  • It has 3 memory positions for both driver and passenger; it stores all settings from seat position, wing mirrors and rear view mirror, steering wheel position etc
  • Cruise control
  • Speed limiter – which is set via the cruise control stalk (saves points on the license)
  • Dual stage heated & vented seats
  • Dual zone Climate control / air conditioning
  • Automatic Windscreen wiper options
  • Automatic headlight options
  • Heated Water bottle and wing mirrors
  • Full 4 corner parking sensors with distance display and audio warnings
  • Cooler compartment under armrest
  • All command / on board computer menus and options can be controlled via the steering wheel
  • Electric pop up head light washers
  • Soft closure doors and tailgate
  • Automatic boot open from key fob and inside car
  • Height adjustable suspension at the push of a button
  • ABC Sport mode
  • Winter & summer modes
  • Full leather dashboard and interior trim, all in immaculate condition
  • Rear and rear side windows with 75% tint – door windows 25% tint – fully guaranteed and legal
  • Double glazed windows
  • Traction Control (ESP - Electronic Stability Program)
  • Active body control
  • ABS & PAS with area sensitive airbags
  • Electric Fold rear headrests
  • Electric folding door mirrors heated
  • Automatic anti-dazzle rear view mirror
  • Still have the original tool kit, first aid kit, safety triangle & spare wheel.
  • This car has all the original spare keys & fobs, MB leather folder, the original Mercedes Benz manuals and full MB service history

The spec on these cars is absolutely huge, but since it cost over £90,000 new with all these options you would expect so!

I have the original single exit back boxes / exhausts if preferred as I changed them for a custom Twin exit rear system in full Stainless steel, again this comes with lifetime guarantee from provider. It makes a beautiful low toned rumble sound you would expect from such a car with a V8, instead of the little splutter / hum the standard ones make.

As already mentioned this car is absolutely immaculate inside & out, probably the cleanest example of this model about.

I will consider a part exchange of a practical / economical car with at least £10,000 my way.

Please, no advertising agencies or test pilots. Any inspection is welcome and test drives are subject to you proving fully comprehensive insurance for THIS car or you will have to live with me driving it.

PICTURES HERE - http://www.netpostbag.com/~hornet/Merc/

PRICE £15,795

How about...

£13,595

Okay, this price only for MB club members..

£12,995

SOLD!

For £12,675.00

I can't believe such an immaculate example of this car had to be reduced soo much to sell!

I would recommend any new buyers to be very careful, as unless you intend to run it into the ground you will loose serious money.

I bought for 17k and sold for 12.6k just 5-6 months later, crazy.

All that said, these cars are very special and a joy to own! I simply had to sell for a deposit on a property i could not afford to miss!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom