Clock auto setting ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

s70rmp

Car
C350 CDI BlueEFFICIENCY AMG Sport Plus Saloon
With the clocks going back I had presumed that the car clock on comand would just adjust the time with the RDS/GPS signal but it appears not to want to do it and I had to do it manually, is there a setting I'm missing for it to auto adjust ?

You need to turn the daylight saving mode on for it to change automatically

I must admit I was pleasantly surprised when I clicked that my clock had changed this morning on the way to work. I didn’t realise the car even knew the date. Made me a happy chappy.
Its those little touches that make me love my car.

You need to turn the daylight saving mode on for it to change automatically

You also need to make sure that the Time Setting is set to COMAND and not to Manual Setting.

I couldn't see that settings

For the W211 I think you can code the auto clock mode via STAR (sick at the moment so haven't had time to check whether or not it has worked). I will update soon.

Was a bit surprised the Audio 20 in my R172 didn't auto-update. My W209 (Audio 20) & W219 (COMAND) both did...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a bit surprised the Audio 20 in my R172 didn't auto-update. My W209 (Audio 20) & W219 (COMAND) both did...

Neither of my 204 Facelifts updated and there didn't seem to be a setting that would allow it. However, my early 204 did and so does my 205.

Not really consistent!

Ernie

My 2003 clk seems to magically correct its clock when I switched in on. I was shocked haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom