• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Cls 63 fans

350cls

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
E55k AMG Sold / S211 E320 CDI I6 W212 E63 6.2 N/A saloon.
The CLS63 C219 Is An Underrated AMG - YouTube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I really liked the cls 350 I owned one time it drove so nice. Can only imagine how the V8's drive.

I've been lucky enough to drive both the 219 and 218 CLS63......I delivered a slightly ratty 218 5.5tt version to a trader recently. Both were very nice in their own way. But in every measurable way (except sound debatably) the 218 kicked the 219 to the kerb. Handing, power and torque, looks, the dash and tech.....all rather better on the 218. I guess I would say the ride quality was s little better on the earlier one.... but the slightly stiffer 218 more than made up for it with a rather sharper turn in and better feel when pushing on in the bends.....but of course I would not push a customer's car that hard...... honest governor!
That said..... if you never had driven the 218, in isolation the 219 is still a very nice feeling car.... especially given the fact it was launched nearly 2 decades ago. I'd own one...... but I do find the 219 headlights a very odd design........ but you can't see them behind the wheel.

Just my view of course....your mileage may vary!

The CLS63 C219 Is An Underrated AMG - YouTube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I really liked the cls 350 I owned one time it drove so nice. Can only imagine how the V8's drive.

He definitely struck gold when he found that one. I like his videos, there's something quite calming and relaxing about his narration delivery!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom