• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Cold Weather

That's a lovely colour! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

After grey, this is the only one I would happily go for :bannana:

... yes, my current car is black - you try to find A200 coupe (169) in any other colour :wallbash:

Looks very similar to the Carneol Red of my S204. IMHO anything is better than black or silver!! Like your SLK, my 968 is in her garage snug and warm(ish), has been since early December and will probably stay there for at least another month!

Looks very similar to the Carneol Red of my S204. IMHO anything is better than black or silver!! Like your SLK, my 968 is in her garage snug and warm(ish), has been since early December and will probably stay there for at least another month!

I think your 968 will fair rather better if the roads get salted!

One big advantage of the 968 over the 944 is the fully galvanised body - so quite a few people use them year round as daily drivers. However, my toy only comes out when it's dry and warm, so does not see the salt! I should really SORN her for the winter, but don't just in case herself is out in the MB and needs me to come find her / help etc.

Mystic Blue

IMG_0318.jpg

Mic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom