Comand carphone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

philsy2k

Car
C36 AMG
I have a Mercedes comand carphone from an s-class new shape, i have just the phone itself and was wondering what else i needed to link it to my comand 2.0, i think SYM was going to do this or already has? is it going to be expensive as i only have the phone?? any part numbers etc would be appriciated
Cheers
Phil

Just done it today Phil ! But I'm using a Nokia 6310i which has a separate cradle, and interface module.

Unless that phone pictured has optical output (like the CD Changer) , and all the associated wiring / microphone, and aerial, I'm not sure what additional kit you will need to make it work, in terms of a controller, and wiring loom.

What else is with it ?

S.

carphone

Thanks for replying, what you see in the picture is all i have, im guessing it will cost a bit and be a bit of a struggle to locate parts to work it, unless it could work through a nokia kit??? but i think the plug is different on the phone
It might have to end up on EBAY
Phil

Yeah - I expect you would need some other kit to make it work - even if you were using it with an S Class COMAND.

Possibly worth seeing if somebody with an EPC can check it against associated part numbers for you, before you put it on eBay.

S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom