• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

COMAND tel. ringtone not sounding

Chas

Car
Mercedes GLE 300D 4Matic AMG line
Folks,

the incoming telephone ringtone on my COMAND 2.5 just gives a single highish pitched short bleep, instead of the normal standard COMAND ring tone. All the tel. functions are working ok, and when I call someone the normal ringtone sounds out ok. The NOKIA 6210 works fine when I remove it from the arm rest, so the phone is ok

Anyone any ideas :confused:

Just a possibly totally unrelated thought, but I had a new instrument cluster installed last week and had to get a couple of things recoded in STAR. The tel menu is ok in the cluster.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Chas; Today at 04:52 PM.

Last edited:
I don't remember how N6210 works but I believe it changes to "car profile" when placed to the cradle, could you car profile happen to be on some "beep once" or similar mode?

Ill have alook at that in the Nokia tel options settings, thanks

I don't remember how N6210 works but I believe it changes to "car profile" when placed to the cradle, could you car profile happen to be on some "beep once" or similar mode?

Spot on :bannana: Many thanks

The NOKIA profile was set to one bleep for hands free option in the settings. Ride of the Valkyries is now resounding in the car when incoming calls are made :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom