Cost of Service B (CLC180K SE - 2009)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roekaine

Car
Mercedes CLC180K SE
Hello, I own a Mercedes CLC180K SE (2009), just over 81,000 miles.
I've checked the MB website, and they've quoted me £630 for a Service B.
How much should I expect to pay if I go to an MB-authorised private garage?
Also, what's the best way of finding MB-authorised garages near me? As this is my first time, it's my first car. Thanks!

The high price of the B-service is probably caused by the additional items, which should be listed on the website.
The usual price quoted for a B-service starts at around £300, but it depends on what servicing was done on the car previously.

There are loads of MB indies around London, and you can start your search in this section of the Forum:

Also, these are the things your car might need, depending on its service history:

Service A - Engine oil and filter change plus checks, every other year

Service B - Engine oil and filter change plus more checks, plus cabin (pollen) filter change, every other year

Brake fluid change - every 2 years

Automatic Transmission Fluid and filter change, Spark plugs change, fuel filter change, air filter change - every 4 years or 40,000 miles

Coolant change - every 15 years or 150,000 miles

Also, these are the things your car might need, depending on its service history:

Service A - Engine oil and filter change plus checks, every other year

Service B - Engine oil and filter change plus more checks, plus cabin (pollen) filter change, every other year

Brake fluid change - every 2 years

Automatic Transmission Fluid and filter change, Spark plugs change, fuel filter change, air filter change - every 4 years or 40,000 miles

Coolant change - every 15 years or 150,000 miles
And here is something that you do not need for any of the above:

A Mercedes main dealer.

+1 if you are near north London you cannot go wrong with Wayne Gates!

If you are south, give us a try. Would be approx half price compared to main dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom