DCP GTG meeting Essex

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
whats the plan are we going ahead?

would somebody PM if there is a change of plan, as i wont have access from this eve, i will recieve updates via my phone!

Well i have been here for twenty mins and so far it just me here

I'll be leaving in a minute, shouldn't be more than a couple of hours or so.

Well guys i have been here for over an hour. seems the new start time is 2pm so i will call it a day. hope you have a good meet

I've arrived don't recognise anyone else but there's a blue 124 coupe in the carpark

Seems so :-( a fair drive for both if us

i drove by at about 2:30, car park was empty, poor show!

Got there at 3.00pm and empty, think this was all a no no and people cant be bothered

Clive , i think a few people (inc myself) people did make the effort but lastminute changes killed this one.

Maybe you are right Alps and its that time of year as well thrown in too, but it seems
that most people on the forum just dont want to meet up and its a shame because after all we are supposed to be a club or is it just a forum to just air our views and get what ever discounts !
sorry guys am gutted

We are a good bunch really Clive. Try not to lose heart. We know you try your very best for us.

Some of the GTGs up North only have a few attendees and the first one in a new area can be a bit bumpy.

Try again in the summer? Ill try my best to get down.

Hats off to the people that turned up and you for laying the meeting on.

Last edited:
Guys and Clive,

Apologies for not able to attend the GTG. I got caught up in Coventry from last night and didnt leave till afternoonish.

I was looking fwd to it. Its a shame reading this actually. To the members who did show up though well done.

I hope next time will prove to be better.

All
Sincere apologies for also missing the event. Bug going around the office hit me late Friday and didn't resurface until Sunday evening. Went to London yesterday for meetings and this is first time on line since Friday.

Maybe you are right Alps and its that time of year as well thrown in too, but it seems
that most people on the forum just dont want to meet up and its a shame because after all we are supposed to be a club or is it just a forum to just air our views and get what ever discounts !
sorry guys am gutted

Come Clive,you can't say that!!!Many people here are happy to meet but as others have said,you kept changing times
You have members that attended but no one was there,don't blame the forum for that

I could not make it due to being Sunday but I do try to make it on each one of them

Bugger, I had it in my head it was this weekend! Been busy with work and I have lost track of time/days/weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom