E Class model year changes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris Akabusi

Car
Mercedes CLC
Hi all,

Not sure if anyone can help, but I’m on the hunt for an W213 e class estate (or maybe a C class, but I fancy an e class more) over the next few months and I’m trying to find a way of finding out the spec changes between model years.

I’m not ready to buy just yet, as my current cars PCH ends in June, but trying to get my head around options now, so I can snap up something in May/June time.

My budget seems to cover some 2018 AMG Line Premium plus’ with 40k miles or so, to barely used 2020 SE’s, so I think it includes MY18/19/20 cars.

From what I can tell, the newer cars have more safety features, but the new SE’s miss out on Comand, which I feel is an important option to have as it gives Carplay/Android Auto integration which I feel I would miss from my current car, especially as it ages.

Thanks for any help you can give.

My 2019 se has command. Don’t dismiss all se spec, as in fact mine has more than a standard amg line obviously depends on what was ordered at the time.

Brochures for the model years in questions are still available online. You may wish to download them and then do a compare and contrast.

For example - here is the June 2018 brochure - keying something like 'E-Class YYYY brochure' into a search engine will bring them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom