e-tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

timk

Car
VW Passat Alltrack, E39 BMW M5, Mercedes C55 AMG Wagon
Anyone used e-tyres (mobile tyre supply and fitting)?

They are quoting £109 fully fitted inc VAT for a Conti sport contact 3 225/45 17W Merc fitment - and will come out to work or home to fit it. Just wondering whether anyone has had experience of using them and whether this price is ok?

I have used e-tyres to supply 215 x 50 x 17 tyres for my Vectra GSi. The guy who came out to me at home was excellent. He was careful jacking the car up, took great care not to mark the alloys when fitting the tyres / balancing the wheels and torqued the wheel nuts to the correct value.

After a few days I noticed a bit of wheel wobble/vibration the first time I was travelling at around 70mph. I called e-Tyres about the problem and the same guy came out to my workplace to check and re-balance the wheels. This was done without any complaint or ill-temper on his part and he acknowledged that the Vectra could be a bit of a swine to set up correctly as it is very sensitive to wheel balance. The car was then absolutely fine and I was perfectly happy with the service I had received from them. I will probably use them when the E Class needs tyres too.

Used them on mine about 18 months ago and they did a great job at a good price. Bear in mind that they are a franchise company so the fitter is the owner of the franchise for the area that you are in.
Would certainly use them again.

Yes i've used them and think they are great!

Yes we have used etyres.co.uk, no problems at all. Would use them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom