E63 6.2 Polished

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You'll likely only find Dodo Juice online I'm afraid mate, don't think Halfords stock it but I may be wrong. Elite Car Care are worth a look for online stuff. :)

Sounds like you have a plan haha. I'm always ordering bits and pieces. Car looks good though, good that we have time to lavish on our cars in the current climate.

Thanks. And I will look into buying the Juice online. :thumb:

IMG-20200517-WA0006.jpeg

IMG-20200517-WA0016.jpegIMG-20200517-WA0016.jpeg

Give the the big fella a wash and polish today.

Thanks Roger. I give the car a good rinse with the jet wash, get all the crap loosened up, then another go. I then use a turtle Wax I spray it on with the jet wash bottle. Let it work it's magic. I then rinse again. Then I use a wash mitt with the turtle Wax soap. Then rinse again. Then micro fiber cloth dry. Then I applied the t cut 3 in one black stuff. Once this goes I think I may get the Dodo juice I think Alex on here recommended, the guy with the S class and E63 W211 i think it was.

But I thought it come up well.

IMG-20200615-WA0003.jpegIMG-20200615-WA0003.jpegIMG-20200615-WA0012.jpegIMG-20200615-WA0001.jpeg

Give the car a good wash today. Will only allow certain size images to be uploaded. Above are a few that I managed to load. Didn't ppolish today.

We sell the Lucas Slik Mist and i use it all the time between washes, and after Great product!

I'm not really up on these car wash shampoo's and wax and polishes. What exactly is the Slick Mist?

Just out curiousity is it best to wax or polish your car after a good wash. I'm happy when I polish my black car but thinking waxing might be the better option.

What did you use on your (Brutus) Gav, to get it looking so good?

Slick Mist is a Detailing Wax Spray, Handy for getting tree sap off off and road dust without the need to wash the car. I was doubtful at 1st now i love it.

Re Brutus, That was Zymol "Carbon"

Thankyou for the kind comment. :thumb:

Slick Mist is a Detailing Wax Spray, Handy for getting tree sap off off and road dust without the need to wash the car. I was doubtful at 1st now i love it.

Re Brutus, That was Zymol "Carbon"

Thankyou for the kind comment. :thumb:

Ok sound, thank you for the information, I'll get myself some of the Slick Mist as where I park sometimes I have a gigantic tree that does give off a lot of sap.

Would you recommend I get some of the Zymol for my obisadan black car.

I love the colour of your Brutus lol. That was one mean, clean looking car lol. It's a credit to you the way you get your car's looking fair play Gav :thumb:

I can recommend Poorboys Blackhole polish for your car. It brings mine up beautifully after a good wash down.
Use the polish first, then wax it (I use Bilt Hamber Double speed wax), then use something like Sonax Brilliant Shine Detailer to finish off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom