E63s estate on AutoTrader

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
S Spec too.....

That’s a bargain for someone there :cool:

Agreed - nice & honest description by the seller to boot - the MOT history looks ok except for one fail & few advisories - almost makes me wish I was looking for an S :rolleyes:

This one is pretty good too, AMGeed found it first on Autotrader. It's a bit more expensive but considering low mileage and colour, it's almost like a new car. I think it's running on PS4 too.

I really like that one.....won't be around long I'm sure.

^ I'd take that any day over the much higher mileage wagon. It's fairly priced though for someone who wants a Biturbo wagon.

Lol. I said that when I first saw it. It's still there though.
Just wondering, why not get back in the m157, it's still best bang for buck and you can save on paying for the £20k jumped up price over the new model 🙂

Just wondering, why not get back in the m157, it's still best bang for buck and you can save on paying for the £20k jumped up price over the new model 🙂
After owning one, albeit loving it, I'm looking to move into the W213 next. I just love the interior although not everyone likes it.
There is no doubt the W212 is better looking externally but I have my reservations over the engine that we all know about.
Reading about that ruined M177 on the forum hasn't swayed me but its bad to hear.
I still question whether its worth another £20k but that's for another time.

I'm in no hurry, my wagon will do until the right one at the right price appears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom