ECU 'chipped'

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have looked around the MB forums and 'word on the street' says that the c43 isn't much faster than the c36. Some have driven them back to back and prefer the c36.

I just want more from mine. I plan on keeping it for a couple of years.

My next care is likely to be a new shape e320CDI and chipped :D They boogey!

Jimmy

You kindly gave me info on TD on another thread.

As you're now a dealer, could you let me know if they do one now for the W211 E200Kompressor and if so what you would charge for it.

I'm hoping to get it in 3 or 4 weeks and this could be my first job.

Cheers
OG

ps I have a friend with a 3.2 DI-D Tirbo-Diesel Mits Shogun SWB, do you do the TD Chip for that and if so, again, could you let me know how much please. He's v.interested in getting one and if you do it he may aswell give his cash to you.

Originally posted by OGiii
Jimmy

You kindly gave me info on TD on another thread.

As you're now a dealer, could you let me know if they do one now for the W211 E200Kompressor and if so what you would charge for it.

I'm hoping to get it in 3 or 4 weeks and this could be my first job.

Cheers
OG

ps I have a friend with a 3.2 DI-D Tirbo-Diesel Mits Shogun SWB, do you do the TD Chip for that and if so, again, could you let me know how much please. He's v.interested in getting one and if you do it he may aswell give his cash to you.

Nothing listed for the W211's although I am sure they will say it can be done, I am having difficulties with Mercedes cars at the moment:crazy: , it would appear that MB just fit any old ECU to the cars with no aparent reason. So I need the full registration number, VIN number, Engine number, part number from the ECU and a picture of the ECU, your grannies birth certificate, your great uncle's driving licence and...............(so it seems!!)

The Shogun is not listed but the Pajero is (same thing) is it a TD or CDi? If it is the TD, it takes it from 165bhp to 195bhp.

Originally posted by jimmy
Nothing listed for the W211's although I am sure they will say it can be done.
OK, when I get the car I'll let you have the info.

Originally posted by jimmy
The Shogun is not listed but the Pajero is (same thing) is it a TD or CDi? If it is the TD, it takes it from 165bhp to 195bhp.
It's an In-line 4-cylinder 16-valve DOHC diesel engine, turbocharger with intercooler, roller rocker arms, oil cooler. Fuel system is Electronically controlled Direct Injection Diesel (DI-D). Does that help?

Thanks for quick reply!

Cheers
OG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom