Erm, not quite a Merc......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I’ve always had a soft spot for fiats and the abarth 👍😬😎

Car looks great! What pads and polish did you use?
Thankyou, buddy, I’ve a cheap Da with Velcro attachment pads, I used the softer yellow pad with Meguirs Ultimate compound as the little fiat was quite good to start with, obviously after I’d clayed and dried it. Then wash down with Ph neutral bodywork shampoo before a machine polish with my buffer using G3 Super resin polish. Wash down again and Meguirs Gold class paste wax to follow.

Thankyou, buddy, I’ve a cheap Da with Velcro attachment pads, I used the softer yellow pad with Meguirs Ultimate compound as the little fiat was quite good to start with, obviously after I’d clayed and dried it. Then wash down with Ph neutral bodywork shampoo before a machine polish with my buffer using G3 Super resin polish. Wash down again and Meguirs Gold class paste wax to follow.
Great results. Try Schol one step polish, easy to use. Not sure if your paint is soft or hard.

Fantastic looking little car, love the 'skirt and blouse' colour scheme (as the Brazilians say!)
My sister's boy friend had one of the original ones back in the late sixties.
Have you considered the matching bathroom furniture?
40cba206-6c08-425d-8a3d-99d0f0f6e6de.jpeg

I did consider this sporty number, but eventually went for the 'lux' model with more chrome and less stripes.....

fd345914-4b08-4f76-a41f-a790a162bff1.jpeg

Fantastic looking little car, love the 'skirt and blouse' colour scheme (as the Brazilians say!)
My sister's boy friend had one of the original ones back in the late sixties.
Have you considered the matching bathroom furniture?
View attachment 101778

I did consider this sporty number, but eventually went for the 'lux' model with more chrome and less stripes.....

View attachment 101779
Brilliant! love that,
A BATH :cool: :)👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom