• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Eventuri induction kits anyone running one ?

f17ant

Car
W205 C63 Saloon
Hi Guys

Was wondering if anyone is running a Eventuri induction kit on their C63/E63 or any AMG for that matter, I do like the look of them and seeing how less restrictive they are makes me want one. But what’s the filter like on them ? If you hold it up to a light can you see through it ?

Hi Guys

Was wondering if anyone is running a Eventuri induction kit on their C63/E63 or any AMG for that matter, I do like the look of them and seeing how less restrictive they are makes me want one. But what’s the filter like on them ? If you hold it up to a light can you see through it ?
Give the guys at Eventuri a call and see what they say reference the filter used.

Hi Guys

There you go. Excellent systems with the emphasis on creating a greater volumetric flow.

There you go. Excellent systems with the emphasis on creating a greater volumetric flow.
Thanks buddy would have liked someone that has one to have done my simple test 😂

Yes I know the air flow is better but I’m just wondering if their filter is any good

GAD tuning sells them now I’ll probably give Anthony a shout, hope he don’t convince me to map her lol

Screenshot_20221214_182005_Chrome.jpg

Jesus , they must have the filtration surface area of quarter of your doormat !

Wake up people...

Time to roll out a OE beige carpet .

2019-01-05 10.39.49.png

Thanks buddy would have liked someone that has one to have done my simple test 😂

Yes I know the air flow is better but I’m just wondering if their filter is any good

GAD tuning sells them now I’ll probably give Anthony a shout, hope he don’t convince me to map her lol
Be interested to know what GAD say, but why not just contact Eventuri as they’ll tell you what you you need to know.

Probably because they will tell you what you want to hear 😂
Pretty certain they’ll be honest as they’ve been around for a while now and sold many, many induction systems. Think they sell a lot to BMW owners, so may be worth posing the question on a BMW forum?

Pretty certain they’ll be honest as they’ve been around for a while now and sold many, many induction systems. Think they sell a lot to BMW owners, so may be worth posing the question on a BMW forum?
I know someone that used to have it on his old GLC63S before he sold it. He didn’t rate it apart from the looks. But I know the BMW and Audi lot highly rate them.

I’ll ring GAD and just ask stock map do you see a different with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom