Facelift e class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blubber

Hi, i am interested in the new e class facelift saloon, does anyone know if it still comes with self parking feature, tried asking local dealership but they couldn’t answer and just sent me a brochure which is next to useless, and most specs online show the pre facelift model which had it as standard.

I can't say for certain but I'd be amazed if it isn't on the facelift version. I've got it on my pre-facelift W212.

Unless it's been replaced with something better or renamed?

I have heard th eu are looking at banning any automation that does not require hands on the steering wheel, i was wondering as pre facelift it lists active parking now it’s listed as parking package with no explanation what is included.

All after 2011 will have Park Assist (any model with an electric steering rack), it may not have Active Park Assist however which has the increased functions.

Last edited:
Hi, i am interested in the new e class facelift saloon, does anyone know if it still comes with self parking feature, tried asking local dealership but they couldn’t answer and just sent me a brochure which is next to useless, and most specs online show the pre facelift model which had it as standard.
If I understand things correctly there was a 'facelift' of the E-class from the end of December\Jan 2020 and then a new model from approximately August of this year?? I have just looked on the UK site and the AMG Line Edition does not appear to offer that feature and I am not sure about the AMG Line :(

All I am sure of is that YES, it is an option for the E-class but here in the UK then Mercedes-Benz UK have decided what we will have in our cars and what we will not have.

Yes, head-up display available in Europe but not in uk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom