• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Fastest ML Ever?

It was pentathlon for cars. The Enzo, MC12 and SF90 all beat the ML on two rounds: (1) sprint race, and (2) over ten laps, but they were DNS (Did Not Start) on three rounds: (3) carrying five people and luggage to the South of France, (4) towing a twin axle caravan, and (3) getting over the speed hump in the car park.
I'd also like to see you get a family sized set of Lidl inflatable kayaks in an Enzo.

Having to do that every time would be a bit of a let down.
I don't want to puncture your dreams but the answer is obvious 😎

Lining up in the starting grid:

full

On the grid at Donington Park:

full
Love it :cool:

They were last week.
Probably all sold out by now I'd imagine.
You might have to make do with a plasma cutter and a couple of pool noodles.
Remembering Mr Dazzler's disappointment at a lack of inflatable kayaks in Lidl, I spied these this morning :
paddleboard - Copy.jpg

Remembering Mr Dazzler's disappointment at a lack of inflatable kayaks in Lidl, I spied these this morning :
View attachment 158879
Thank you for the tip off 👍🏻 Unfortunately when I got to my local store they had just sold out - it turns out that head office only sent them 40 so they were all gone by elevensies.

Not all was lost though as I picked up a couple of seascooters - I still haven’t used the ones I bought in 2009, but they’re not in stock often, so I couldn’t let this opportunity pass.

PS The mass spectrometers (now with a 5 year warranty) and extra high axle stands for trucks and buses are both back in stock. Grab ‘em whilst you can, they won’t hang around long.

Thank you for the tip off 👍🏻 Unfortunately when I got to my local store they had just sold out - it turns out that head office only sent them 40 so they were all gone by elevensies.

Not all was lost though as I picked up a couple of seascooters - I still haven’t used the ones I bought in 2009, but they’re not in stock often, so I couldn’t let this opportunity pass.

PS The mass spectrometers (now with a 5 year warranty) and extra high axle stands for trucks and buses are both back in stock. Grab ‘em whilst you can, they won’t hang around long.
Thanks, but I'm saving for when they get the Parkside cordless Synchrotrons in.
Or maybe the inflatable two man hovercraft.....🤔

Thanks, but I'm saving for when they get the Parkside cordless Synchrotrons in.
Or maybe the inflatable two man hovercraft.....🤔
I thought the cordless synchrotrons rumour was just that, a rumour, probably put out there by Lidl to get us all back into the centre aisle after the whole microlite debacle.

They replaced my microlite three times - first the motor wouldn’t start, then second and third both had tears in the wings, and the fourth - well that was spluttering half way across the North Sea last December,.

Whilst I managed to complete my Christmas tour of the Arctic I felt like I could never fully trust it after that. The intermittent spluttering was the last straw so I just got my credit card company involved and the money was back in my account in no time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom