• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Feb 29th

wallingd

MB Enthusiast
I'd like to wish everyone a happy Feb 29 :D. Anyone proposing today: all the best for the future. My current job ends today but new PC to set up 2mro :D!

any girlie wishing to propose to me today, ought to have introduced herself before now.

you would think being available would help really, wouldn't you?:crazy:

And I am past the sell by date:eek::)

You might be past your "Best Before" date...................:( :( :( :( :(
However, none of us are past our "Sell by" dates...........:bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:
There is a subtle difference....................................... :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Last edited:
I think Pammy is still deciding between Ian & Grav :D.
my problem is they're both married, Mr P might not be too happy and they'd say no :D :D and not in any specific order ;)

Mr P would run a mile - I think:crazy: :devil: :D but it could be a lovely tease :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :devil: :devil:

And as for "best before/sell by dates" - don't you believe it - there might be a big diff, but until we're pushing up daisies we are all still well before them both for someone - it's just finding the someone or being found as I was.;)

Never mind the proposals, my work coleague is celebrating her 10th birthday!! :D

She said a "Thank you MB" just before trippin over the waste basket and dissappearing behind the photo-copier!

Still not mastered the walking bit either it seems :D:D

Perhaps not such a happy days for some - BACS has a problem that has held up payments due today.

Mrs E phoned me about it as it's her payday today - problem due, apparently, to the 29th being the last Friday in the months as well and the outgoing files have stalled. Problem identified Wednesday but everyone's kept quiet until this morning.

Perhaps not such a happy days for some - BACS has a problem that has held up payments due today.

Mrs E phoned me about it as it's her payday today - problem due, apparently, to the 29th being the last Friday in the months as well and the outgoing files have stalled. Problem identified Wednesday but everyone's kept quiet until this morning.

My pay's in :bannana: :bannana: :rock:

Just realised I've posted the wrong link - but problem is still there.

Not all payments will be affected, depends whether yours in in a batch that has stalled.

I'm sitting here at work and this thread has reminded me that I'm not being paid to be here today. (probably every FT employee is doing charity work today)

I think a long pub lunch and an early departure is in order.

I'm sitting here at work and this thread has reminded me that I'm not being paid to be here today. (probably every FT employee is doing charity work today)

I think a long pub lunch and an early departure is in order.

Go for it Mate.:rock: :rock: Its POETS day.:bannana: :bannana:

Well I handed in my notice this morning

Took the plunge and have handed my notice in :eek: today.

Am going into business for myself - how scary is that!

Good luck Matt. If you need 'owt* just shout! As you know by now, great bunch of people on here!

* Except money...... :D

fantastic mate!!! I did it at the end of last year, I come and go as I please and I earn twice as much for doing the same work!!!

holidays hurt with loss of earnings though!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom