• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Finger digit ratio

Dieselman

Banned
Car
Peugeot 403 Convertible
Does anyone fancy a little test?

Measure the length of your right hand index finger (2nd digit) and the length of the right hand ring finger (4th digit).

Measure carefully from the crease at the palm to the tip of the fingers, then convert that to a percentage ratio.

Hand.jpg

Example:
2nd digit = 80mm
4th digit = 83mm

80/83 = 0.96.3
0.94 * 100 + 96.3%

I'll reveal more another time.

Not quite what I was interested in, but sort of.

There are claims of genetic and global regional differences linked to the digit ratio, face and body shapes, temperament and behavior.

I'm more interested in the physical and behavioral attributes, especially as even within certain genetic races there are significant regional differences in both physical (body and facial) and behavior.

This applies within any given race, such as Caucasian and is apparently very regional, even to individual countries.

I wondered if people thought his fitted them.

So a digit ratio of say 92% is very Alpha, a digit ratio of 100% is very Beta. Women tend to be higher than 100%, but the same rules apply.

Perhaps people can just say if they think this fits them, without saying what the ratio is. ;)

Last edited:
mine are identical, I've measured about 5 times!

2D=78mm
4D=78mm

What category does that put me in?

74mm 2nd
80mm 4th

You do the math. :dk:

Does my finger length ratio mean I am more likely to have a heart att

Just as well this is a length measurement.

My fingers are very thin. I went gulling near Bruce Millers in Kent and I wore my fingers down as I was really gulling a lot

OK point noted, so to maximise my chances I now need to carry a tape measure and calculator when I go out on the pull:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom