Forums upgraded to VB3 RC2

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202
forums now upgraded to VB3 RC2.

Will look into why it is so slow since the last few days!

Going like a good 'un know

Was slow yesterday but running great now.

I haven't a clue what VB3 RC2 does, but it obviously works, so its thumbs up!

Andy

vito113 said:
I haven't a clue what VB3 RC2 does, but it obviously works, so its thumbs up!
Neither have I but I'm sure it's better than VB2 RC1 :p maybe a cousin of R2D2? :D

On a more serious note...
K., thanks for keeping the place in tip top condition mate, we'd all be lost without it.

S.

It's still very slow for me.

And to make matters worse - it does not load the whole page with all resposnes. I have to reload about 5-10 times before it completely loads 9and that with the added slowness as well).

I've tried 2 machines on 3 different ISPs/proxies (in case it was a problem there) - but pretty much the same acorss all of them.

I have to add though - would be lost without it.

K

I've had speed issues too also pages not comming thru and getting the page unavailable IE error . Sometimes have to hit refresh a few times. stil doing it today.

Keep up the good work this is a cracking web site.

There are quite a few of us get that all the time Steve. Anyone know why?

RichardM said:
There are quite a few of us get that all the time Steve. Anyone know why?

Terribly slow, almost unusable yesterday. A bit better today, sometimes pages load instantly other times they dont load at all. Tried on 3 different PC's all the same. :(

Apart from that it's great. :)

jimmy said:
Terribly slow, almost unusable yesterday. A bit better today, sometimes pages load instantly other times they dont load at all. Tried on 3 different PC's all the same. :(

Apart from that it's great. :)

I'll have a look at the server over the next couple of days and see if there are any processor/memory issues with it. MBClub maybe a victim of its own success!

Same here:( Although the general board seems to work better than the others.

Koolvin said:
Will look into why it is so slow since the last few days!
Its been really slow for me since changing over to the new format,also get a page full of script when using previos page and sometimes the pages have most of the graphics missing.

Well, I have to say that tonight - it's much much faster - loads first time - perfik.

:bannana:

K

Kinky said:
Well, I have to say that tonight - it's much much faster - loads first time - perfik.

:bannana:

K

Dreadfully slow still for me, using a different ISP too!

I think I will stay on the BMW site tonight.

the slowness is due to the network and not the software! MAtt where are youuuuuuuuuu?

Koolvin said:
the slowness is due to the network and not the software! MAtt where are youuuuuuuuuu?

I *may* have found the problem to do with the slowness. I've made some changes tonight, so lets see how it goes tomorrow......

Please let me know here if it's still slow tomorrow!

Matt.

Just loaded great here too - which is a miracle as it's usually much slower at work coz of our c**p networks/systems

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom