• The Forums are now open to new registrations, adverts are also being de-tuned.

Fuel Cap Lock

SteveJaspal

Car
SL500
Hi, my fuel flap is locked and I can't open it. The car is a rest project and the boot won't open either - any ideas?

Thanks - Steve.

Is this the R107? I’d be guessing there is a manual release in the boot so it might be worth trying to free off the boot lock with some wd40 or penetrating oil. It can take a while but it usually works.
Not Yasmin’s dad by any chance are you?👍🏻👍🏻

Is this the R107? I’d be guessing there is a manual release in the boot so it might be worth trying to free off the boot lock with some wd40 or penetrating oil. It can take a while but it usually works.
Not Yasmin’s dad by any chance are you?👍🏻👍🏻
Hi, the good is locked. Yes, it is - Is that Jessica's dad?

Can’t send a pm as you don’t have enough posts…
I’m tied up this week and Sunday but could come over Saturday if that is convenient or happy to rearrange.
I’m far from an expert on the R107 (or any Mercedes for that matter) but happy to discuss the little I do

Can’t send a pm as you don’t have enough posts…
I’m tied up this week and Sunday but could come over Saturday if that is convenient or happy to rearrange.
I’m far from an expert on the R107 (or any Mercedes for that matter) but happy to discuss the little I do
Hi Ted, I don't know how to PM on this system.

I’ve requested the limit is disabled from the admins 👍🏻👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom